Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Rangers have stealth?

Quote Originally Posted by Wabajack View Post
    How to fix the ranger class

1. Undo the ranger revamp
    2. Done!
    See, I agree with you on that, but you have to look at things realistically, Funcom won't do that.

Adjustments, major ones, needs to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Only Assassin should have stealth, imo.
    Yup, I agree with you on that one, but Funcom loves care bears and they won't remove it from all other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    All rogues should have stealth, no other class should have it. You're issue isn't stealth its other aspects of the class. Enough qq from you this week. L2p issues here.
    but all rogues can not mez shot you form the other side of the map

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    but all rogues can not mez shot you form the other side of the map
    I agree, but if I were a true ranger, like a sniper, then I would think they should. However, the tts and ability to get away so easily I question. Perhaps think like this...

1. Tts removed
    2. Traps become unusable while not in stealth
    3. Increase stamina per shot or combo
    4. No burst speed perks when a player is within 5 yards or so

This makes them catchable and kill able without worrying about being trapped or cced. I also would dispel most of morphs (I cannons) responses since he plays a sin and wants to buff sins with trapping and ****.

I also blame most players who complain about rangers outside of tts, with the inability to know your position and the enemies positions. Tts will catch you totally off guard, although one could argue the same for sins and guards too. Sins will hit me for half health and the other day Spartans guard hit me for half health (over 4k) in a single combo. So a ranger hitting for a third, is not really the cheesiest move. However, know your environment. Perhaps as a tos, I see this most since I am usually the primary. When I see a ranger, I hit a corner or block line of site. Tanks and sins complaining about a ranger makes me laugh a little.

Btw morphs, as good as you are, your field of vision is blurred, hence why you die to them. You just run in not caring where your team is, knowing where their team is, like a bloodhound. Deadly, yes. Foolish too. You really need to work on your team play IMO. But that is off topic like my keyboard turning.
    Last edited by mrcorp; 29th June 2014 at 00:26.

I agree, but if I were a true ranger, like a sniper, then I would think they should. However, the tts and ability to get away so easily I question. Perhaps think like this...

1. Tts removed
    2. Traps become unusable while not in stealth
    3. Increase stamina per shot or combo
    4. No burst speed perks when a player is within 5 yards or so

This makes them catchable and kill able without worrying about being trapped or cced. I also would dispel most of morphs (I cannons) responses since he plays a sin and wants to buff sins with trapping and ****.

I also blame most players who complain about rangers outside of tts, with the inability to know your position and the enemies positions. Tts will catch you totally off guard, although one could argue the same for sins and guards too. Sins will hit me for half health and the other day Spartans guard hit me for half health (over 4k) in a single combo. So a ranger hitting for a third, is not really the cheesiest move. However, know your environment. Perhaps as a tos, I see this most since I am usually the primary. When I see a ranger, I hit a corner or block line of site. Tanks and sins complaining about a ranger makes me laugh a little.

Btw morphs, as good as you are, your field of vision is blurred, hence why you die to them. You just run in not caring where your team is, knowing where their team is, like a bloodhound. Deadly, yes. Foolish too. You really need to work on your team play IMO. But that is off topic like my keyboard turning.

Mrcorp, listening to you talk is just hurtful to the brain. I barely ever die to Rangers, unless obviously there is 3 or 4 of them shooting at me with their bleed outs. Go look at my flickr account and see for yourself. 90% of the minis I am in, I slice through anything and anyone. I don't want to hear it, you're not even at premade level and never will be.

Aside from all of that, the reason why I am discussing the class is because there are so many of them and because nobody should be watching a player as bad as almost all of them succeed so well on a class in getting kills without even having to move their character once and they have way too many special abilities at hand that are naturally OP for pretty much any situation. They do not BELONG in stealth like an Assassin or Barb.

enjoy https://www.flickr.com/photos/124024171@N04/

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Mrcorp, listening to you talk is just hurtful to the brain. I barely ever die to Rangers, unless obviously there is 3 or 4 of them shooting at me with their bleed outs. Go look at my flickr account and see for yourself. 90% of the minis I am in, I slice through anything and anyone. I don't want to hear it, you're not even at premade level and never will be.
    First of all, your flickr acct is like 10 screens of matches you are proud of, not a common game. Even you have admitted most minis are a 50/50 split. Now you are telling me you never lose and always dominate? ********.

Aside from all of that, the reason why I am discussing the class is because there are so many of them and because nobody should be watching a player as bad as almost all of them succeed so well on a class in getting kills without even having to move their character once and they have way too many special abilities at hand that are naturally OP for pretty much any situation. They do not BELONG in stealth like an Assassin or Barb.

enjoy https://www.flickr.com/photos/124024171@N04/
    They should have stealth IMO. It is what gets them in to position. After the expose themselves, yes, I agree. And by expose I don't mean what lirial is thinking.

Read my suggestions, respond to those with something other than rangers shouldn't be able to stealth or attack. The only reason you are saying that because they hit so damn hard for nothing. Most rangers sit there until there is a class or two on top of them, then its instant kb, and of they go back in to stealth.

Let address the real issue, the dps ability of a ranger with no consequences. The rest is just QQ to me.

Robin hood was the stealthiest. Play a ranger in DD and tell me they cant stealth. Its pretty common bro, do you even lift?

BTW, let me show you my screens, coming shortly.

First of all, your flickr acct is like 10 screens of matches you are proud of, not a common game. Even you have admitted most minis are a 50/50 split. Now you are telling me you never lose and always dominate? ********.

They should have stealth IMO. It is what gets them in to position. After the expose themselves, yes, I agree. And by expose I don't mean what lirial is thinking.

Read my suggestions, respond to those with something other than rangers shouldn't be able to stealth or attack. The only reason you are saying that because they hit so damn hard for nothing. Most rangers sit there until there is a class or two on top of them, then its instant kb, and of they go back in to stealth.

Let address the real issue, the dps ability of a ranger with no consequences. The rest is just QQ to me.

Robin hood was the stealthiest. Play a ranger in DD and tell me they cant stealth. Its pretty common bro, do you even lift?

BTW, let me show you my screens, coming shortly.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, it's almost 55 screens. Nice attempt though.

Seriously, get on a premade team and play against us. If you do well, then you can talk.

2. Done!
    This is the most accurate post I have seen in a while.

2. Done!
    I'd sub for 10 years if they did that :-D
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Sorry to burst your bubble, it's almost 55 screens. Nice attempt though.

Seriously, get on a premade team and play against us. If you do well, then you can talk.
    55 or 100 of how many? 2k-3k of screens? Anyone can do that. Who cares about your highlight reel.

As for premades... I have premaded against you, this week in fact. While I am not in a guild, nor played with the same team as much as you, not sure how that clarifies anything other than you have a strong supporting crew, and that is all you have.

Here is a small sampling for what I could put up... Who cares... https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrcorp BTW, each of these has a special meaning to me personally.
    Last edited by mrcorp; 29th June 2014 at 02:03.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast