Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Rangers have stealth?

Default Why do Rangers have stealth?

Why do Rangers get to stealth? It makes no sense to me at all. The class has a tracking ability to hunt players, that should be there ability. Just because they're a rogue class, doesn't make for them to have the ability to stealth and roam around at the speed of a barb or sin.

Just seeing this class perform the way it has for the last 2 years is just a disgrace in Funcom's efforts on performing class balance. The class is broken, it has been for the longest time and it only caters to the most terrible players that have ever played this game. Nerf it to the ground so we can all go back to playing mini-games without 10 bad rangers in them and being constantly cheesed by horrible players who do nothing but drool on their keyboard.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124024...4/14546567763/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/124024...4/14050068994/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/124024...4/14526823255/ oh look just now another mini like it

Awesome teams Funcom, clearly trying to hot fix those class balances aren't you?
    Last edited by iCannon; 28th June 2014 at 14:53.

1st, the most Fucnom will do about rangers, if anything at all, will be delete or lock this thread.
    Class balance and Fucnom are 2 things that do not go together. They should go together, but Fucnom can't seem to figure class balance out.

And rangers SHOULD have stealth. But not medium armor or their futuristic GPS tracking abilities. There is so much FUBAR with class balance and Fucnom in general that all I can do anymore is laugh and come here and make fun of what Fucnom has done to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    1st, the most Fucnom will do about rangers, if anything at all, will be delete or lock this thread.
    Class balance and Fucnom are 2 things that do not go together. They should go together, but Fucnom can't seem to figure class balance out.

And rangers SHOULD have stealth. But not medium armor or their futuristic GPS tracking abilities. There is so much FUBAR with class balance and Fucnom in general that all I can do anymore is laugh and come here and make fun of what Fucnom has done to themselves.
    No it should not have stealth, your logic is false. How is it any different then a Necro, Demo? It's not.

Every class can naturally stealth, but there SPEED of the stealth should be the EXACT same as what other classes get, such as a BS/Conq/etc and it wastes their stamina when they move.

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    No it should not have stealth, your logic is false. How is it any different then a Necro, Demo? It's not.

Every class can naturally stealth, but there SPEED of the stealth should be the EXACT same as what other classes get, such as a BS/Conq/etc and it wastes their stamina when they move.
    All rogues should have stealth, no other class should have it. You're issue isn't stealth its other aspects of the class. Enough qq from you this week. L2p issues here.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    All rogues should have stealth, no other class should have it. You're issue isn't stealth its other aspects of the class. Enough qq from you this week. L2p issues here.
    You're still and always will be the worst troll on these forums.

Keyboard turn more.

Only Assassin should have stealth, imo.

yeah and 2k stealth damage on clothie <3.

Btw I love people calling the track "a futuristic thing". What is stealth then ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

How to fix the ranger class

1. Undo the ranger revamp
    2. Done!
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

REAL tracking i'm fine with and a ranger should have tracking. But the way rangers track in AoC is like a modern day GPS unit. It's not even "tracking"!!! It is a "location" beacon that moves with the target.... Hence, no tracks. SOOOOOOO, the ranger doesn't even technically TRACK. It locates a target. Ya know, like the GPS in my car does.

But whatever. It doesn't matter what anyone of us thinks about rangers or anything fucnom does or doesn't do with classes or the game. So much bitching has been done with rangers since fucnom mucked them up with the revamp years ago and nothing has changed since then except the population which gets smaller and smaller every month. You go figure it out.

...and you do have a point about stealth too. It's kinda futuristic the way it works in aoc. Again, a thousand suggestions have been made of that point too and fucnom does nothing.

Oh well. Meanwhile in other MMOs!!!!...
    Last edited by kinlock; 28th June 2014 at 19:42.

Is that Runescape you're playing?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast