Thread: The seeds of rebellion, insurrection quest

Default The seeds of rebellion, insurrection quest

I am stuck on part 6 "the last headache" quest where cai says he will send troops if his villagers are safe. Its been so long since I started this quest I don't know what to do help

i don't remember that specific step, but normally for the insurrection quests, they give you another quest, and you will progress with the main quest line as soon as you have finished the other one. so, i think you should check which other quests you have in paikang...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaggher View Post
    I am stuck on part 6 "the last headache" quest where cai says he will send troops if his villagers are safe. Its been so long since I started this quest I don't know what to do help
    Can you post more details? cause "cai says he will send troops if his villagers are safe" is a bit vague.....so i don't know if you ever read the quest details...and maybe you need a shovel to dig some ancient weapons near the village....at least one of the quests were like this if not mistaken....more details would be good...else just ask GM,that is why they exist...to help you. peace

The Seeds of Rebellion
    ii. Hopes and consequences

So, does anyone remember what you have to do for this quest? How can you make Baishan safe to convince Wan-ling to send his troops to the camp?
    "A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs." Robert E. Howard

Skullcrash - Conqueror

if i remember, he gives you 3 quests: one to kill a corrupted mob north of the town, one to collect some weapons in the rice fields, and one to kill mobs in heaven's pass. when you have done them all, he will agree to send troops...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrnr View Post
    The Seeds of Rebellion
    ii. Hopes and consequences
    Thats just the beginning of a real long questline, but for sake, its the best questline in the game. the whole questline is real hard to solo but it works.
    to proceed in the quests, you must read attentively what they want from you. get a shovel in heavens lake as you need it to dig in the rice fields.