Thread: I Eat Your Heart as a pure dps skill...

Default I Eat Your Heart as a pure dps skill...

For a long time, I've barely used I Eat Your Heart except to kill minions in the open world (not many of those in Khitai...)or the adds at Thoth. While raiding tonight however, I happened to remember someone talking about having it in their raid rotation, and tested it out for a bit. It impressed me a lot - in close to full T4, it did 1800-2200 non-crits and critted for well over 3k. It does have a long animation and a cooldown of a whole minute though.

Seeing as Hell Strikes, and typically HS3 at that, is used so rarely however, I've been considering working I Eat Your Heart into my combo in place of HS3. Since it's "rarely" used though, I imagine it's next to impossible to test this with strawman.

Any of you raiding hoxes got any thoughts of this strange combo? I suppose one eventual disadvantage is that it has fewer chances of incrementing your inferno stacks...

This combo should be part of a HoX combo animation revamp. Finisher should be as fast as Khitai ranks of Batter Aside or Clobber.

I Eat Your Heart should at least give HoXes a bonus spell damage, same as demo/necro minion kills.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Surprised to hear this really; even if it's far from an important combo, it still seemed to give me pretty big hits.... Think I'm gonna stick it in my rotation good or bad; since there are so few holes in the hox rotation when you've maxed the pillar aa, it will account for only the tiniest little bit of my dps anyhow.