Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Every Player Should Read.

Default Every Player Should Read.

Okay, I have been posting that funcom should reduce the grind that it takes for things within this game. So why doesn't every start asking.

I have posted for PVP'ers to have the Xp requirement from 7 to 10 be lowered. We all have multiple Characters we like to learn and play. SO why not.

In the pvp world I have taken notice to how people hate the "Grind" to 10.
    How you hate the "Grind" for tokens to get gear!
    Bori is fail because the grind and lack of reward.
    An now this new event, you sit out in these places for a long period of time to get a reward.

Pve... Same thing grind and grind

20 hour cool down on quest.
    Quest that give you very little reward or gold.
    Once a week raids, so people long in only once a week.
    Memory cloud was removed, which this was a ideal push to keep some things going.

Memory Cloud gave optioins and good reward to Alt toons. Which funcom did not take any notice.
    Raids should be more on a 3 - 4 day reset basis.

But here is the direct question. Im sure many of you can all look at,

Would You do that "GRIND" again. "THE GRIND" THE GRIND" THE GRIND"

An this question is what Everyone needs to be asking Funcom. They are the ones who want to make money. So why not push the one thing that effects this game hard "THE GRIND"

Use some constructive criticism here and post where you think Funcom should reduce this grind. An make it worth your Money. An lets remind Funcom Dev's There is Real life we have to deal with just as they have a job themselves.

An Also A price reduction to All subscription types would be nice. Or some kind of discount for Long term Veterans!
    Last edited by Kellisia; 22nd June 2014 at 17:54.

I and nitribitt made more than 30% from wednesday to friday with those 20 hours quest. And that's on the pvp9 to 10 level.
    Don't think they could reduce cd or else they'll nerf reward obviously. It seem really good to me.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    I and nitribitt made more than 30% from wednesday to friday with those 20 hours quest. And that's on the pvp9 to 10 level.
    Don't think they could reduce cd or else they'll nerf reward obviously. It seem really good to me.
    Most people I have been on with have just got up and left the zone.
    Just due to the 15 minute wait on next quest.

Some people don't even do the quest..

If you made more that 30% than that's good for you.
    But many are running the pvp rings and book and 50% pots now. SO it understandable. Fury might have more action, but if your on Crom theres really just a group or two out there and a few people to fight.

But again. The point behind this is to stop people from leaving. Because the wait times. The fact it took 3 days to do the Fields of slaughter quest events over by time you'll finish it again. Than again you can make those 20 tokens plus some in 3days doing minis 9 a day 27 in 3 days. An My facts are going by more than just 2 people getting more that 30%. IF quest reduction and Pop times in the Event helps. Id rather have that An hopefully funcom will keep Rewards based from the quest same. If it means a little xp nerf than so be it.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 22nd June 2014 at 22:02.

Everything is fine and too fast these days. If something should be done, then it is not making progression even quicker.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Everything is fine and too fast these days. If something should be done, then it is not making progression even quicker.
    Dude, you must play one Toon. Nobody cares what you have to say about changes like this. Your the only one who to many who thinks
    things are to fast.

Maybe not. All i can say is that I leveled a char from 9 to 10 in 2 months. I don't think this is "way too long".
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

It took me a year to level up to pvp 6. 4 months to be half the way to pvp 7. Thanks to recent gear changes this would be my final goal. T3 pvp gear? Maybe for vanity.
    Last edited by AliGawron; 23rd June 2014 at 19:14.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGawron View Post
    It took me a year to level up to pvp 6. 4 months to be half the way to pvp 7. Thanks to recent gear changes this would be my final goal. T3 pvp gear? Maybe for vanity.
    Im not just talking about a little Grind nerf on just pvp.

It a all around thing. SO Both PVP and PVE can be balanced better.
    This way your not grinding one thing than have to go back.

As you said it took you a year to get to pvp 6.

An Yes, if you focus on it and work for it losing insanity in bori.

But the biggest question. Could you and would you want to do that 1 year grind to 6 again on a new toon?

grind and rejoice ..

ppl who actually win their minis rotation never complain , qq to them
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    Im not just talking about a little Grind nerf on just pvp.

It a all around thing. SO Both PVP and PVE can be balanced better.
    This way your not grinding one thing than have to go back.

As you said it took you a year to get to pvp 6.

An Yes, if you focus on it and work for it losing insanity in bori.

But the biggest question. Could you and would you want to do that 1 year grind to 6 again on a new toon?
    It took me 1 month exactly (started at last festival event) to get to pvp 5 on one of the hardest classes (HoX). Never PvPed before that. I play a couple of minies every day.
    The only time I spend a couple of hours in Bori was right before I hit pvp 4 and I wanted to consume my skulls from last event.

Stop being such a sissy. Progression up to here is fine. people say the real grind starts around pvp7/8 where it slows down significantly. Guess I'll see soon.

About the PvE; you are being silly too. I have <5 days playtime on my newest PvE character. With that guard I have tanked T3 and Coils of the Ubah Kan so far. I wouldn't call that a grind.

It sounds to me like you don't want to put any effort in.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 23rd June 2014 at 21:30.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast