Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Every Player Should Read.

My main koraile was born on august the 8, 2008, it have 250+ days of gametime, and i still do khitai now and then With it, for the fun of it. I do xiba and irontower and so on With it to, because i enjoy a good Group be it newbies or veterans Group, and i enjoy a lott of the old instances. If i had everything gearvice in a year or 2 i would have quit a long time ago.
    Some Things are supposed to be hard to get.
    I was full t1 and t2 back in end of 2009-2010, but i still do t2 weekly exept from in the summer when its more random.
    The only thing i do agree on is that they should have a reward system or something like that for veterans, i have been subscribing since 2008, missed out on all the resubing offers etc, they could come up With something, afther all. in those 6 years i have calculated i have supported Funcom With 1249 euros, just in recurring Subscription, then you have turan, khitai, all the stuff from the ingame trader. I want a horse that farts flames and turn into a daemon steed!!
    Koraile, dark templar.

Like the others said it's really fast to level these days PvP wise. And with the current gear changes reaching PvP 10 isn't all that necessary. Sure it's better... but since 90% of PvP is PUG it's not something really needed.

That being i wouldn't really mind having it reduced even more if it was in favour of something else. For instance i've often had the feeling some players, because of the gear progression, couldn't get there heads to do something not rewarding XP / Gear wise. If gear progression was traded for horizontal progression with more "sandbox" features i'd encourage it. If it's just reduce gear progression just for the sake of reducing i don't see the point as it is today.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123