Thread: Quill of Ibis and how do i get it?

Default Quill of Ibis and how do i get it?

Hey peeps,

im looking for somone to craft it or sell it...how do ppl get it anyways? whats the fastest way to get it?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by montana888 View Post
    Hey peeps,

im looking for somone to craft it or sell it...how do ppl get it anyways? whats the fastest way to get it?

thanks
    farm random shiit to sell, buy 10 shards and rest of blue mats ask your guild officers to make a w3 craft for u.

else farm random **** or buy those new item shop caches and sell grey leopard set for buckets of gold and buy an ibis.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

To craft an Ibis, you need a BRC W3 hardmode run and someone with the recipe to craft it for you, plus all the ingredients.

The most expensive ingredient is 10 shards, which you can farm in BRC W1. They have a chance of dropping from the trash mobs between Yaremka and Sabazious.

What people usually do is to setup a "W1 opening" raid i.e. a raid which only kills the first two bosses in W1, preferably on Tuesday. At that point you have a week to go back in the partially cleared W1 and keep farming the trash mobs to try and get shards. After you've cleared all of them, you can exit the instance and after 15 minutes of it being empty (no players inside) it will reset, respawning them. Farming the trash can easily be done in a group of 2-3 people, splitting the shard drops between them.

Once you have 10 shards (or maybe even 11-12 so you can sell the extra and buy the other ingredients) you need to find someone with the Ibis recipe and a guild city with tier 3 temple, that person will need to receive all the mats and can start a quest inside BRC W3 to craft the Ibis. To complete the quest you need to kill Leviathus in "hard mode" i.e. get to spawn the 3 special adds and kill them before killing Leviathus. After Levi is dead, the crafter will receive a special item which can be used inside W3 to craft the Ibis. The weapon is bind on equip so the crafter can give it to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusLL View Post
    To craft an Ibis, you need a BRC W3 hardmode run and someone with the recipe to craft it for you, plus all the ingredients.

The most expensive ingredient is 10 shards, which you can farm in BRC W1. They have a chance of dropping from the trash mobs between Yaremka and Sabazious.

What people usually do is to setup a "W1 opening" raid i.e. a raid which only kills the first two bosses in W1, preferably on Tuesday. At that point you have a week to go back in the partially cleared W1 and keep farming the trash mobs to try and get shards. After you've cleared all of them, you can exit the instance and after 15 minutes of it being empty (no players inside) it will reset, respawning them. Farming the trash can easily be done in a group of 2-3 people, splitting the shard drops between them.

Once you have 10 shards (or maybe even 11-12 so you can sell the extra and buy the other ingredients) you need to find someone with the Ibis recipe and a guild city with tier 3 temple, that person will need to receive all the mats and can start a quest inside BRC W3 to craft the Ibis. To complete the quest you need to kill Leviathus in "hard mode" i.e. get to spawn the 3 special adds and kill them before killing Leviathus. After Levi is dead, the crafter will receive a special item which can be used inside W3 to craft the Ibis. The weapon is bind on equip so the crafter can give it to someone else.
    Very Funcom-ish. Does this grow AoC though or drive players off? AoC is such a beautiful game with good combat and great dungeons (that most players never see, and I can say that since I have been subbed since 2008 and 90% of dungeons remain unseen), so why am I the rare player who has not quit AoC? I really like Howard's world of the Hyborian Age is why, but what about all the players who gave up?

The answer is there needs to be alternative pathways to visit the dungeons or aquire the very special items. Maybe not the Ibis sword, but so much content in AoC is controlled by raiding guilds. Are they really working for the longevity of AoC? It doesn't seem that way, only two servers left now. Make the content more accessible than Raid level only. Unchained solo for tokens seems very popular. If I am seeing players anywhere in AoC it's at the start of the Unchained Solo quests. There is your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Very Funcom-ish. Does this grow AoC though or drive players off? AoC is such a beautiful game with good combat and great dungeons (that most players never see, and I can say that since I have been subbed since 2008 and 90% of dungeons remain unseen), so why am I the rare player who has not quit AoC? I really like Howard's world of the Hyborian Age is why, but what about all the players who gave up?

The answer is there needs to be alternative pathways to visit the dungeons or aquire the very special items. Maybe not the Ibis sword, but so much content in AoC is controlled by raiding guilds. Are they really working for the longevity of AoC? It doesn't seem that way, only two servers left now. Make the content more accessible than Raid level only. Unchained solo for tokens seems very popular. If I am seeing players anywhere in AoC it's at the start of the Unchained Solo quests. There is your answer.
    All you need is 5 other ppl (even tiny guilds can afford that) to rule Khitai and the Unchained instances. You can even find detailed guides to group instances. The drops from those places are better than t1-3 loot so only the T4 content seems to be controlled by raiding guilds (which guilds are recruiting constantly).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post

Imo, you're totally wrong. The only content difficult to see without a guild is the Zodiac the Emperor, and t3.5. The rest of the game is been pugged all the time.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Default ibis craft

Hi,can anybody tell me how to craft ibis in w3,please?Have ibis-questitem allready maded.

Quote Originally Posted by Timotej View Post
    Hi,can anybody tell me how to craft ibis in w3,please?Have ibis-questitem allready maded.
    you need to be soldier class else unless you have goog kitting skill and awesome ranged dps you will never craft ibis.

there is a clickable scroll in a room before levithus you click it to get quest after that at start levi fight after first time he does aoe click altar kill 3 epic mobs colect the 3 items they drop.
    after using altar you need to click bowl to spawn each epic mob after that kill levi loot item in chest and bang.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10