Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm age of money swindlers?

Default Hmmm age of money swindlers?

Anyone else notice that the pvp patch isn't on crom but for one week and launched right after free transfers expired but is available for everyone forever on fury and rage. trying to squeeze us for some more free transfer money funcom? Is it just me or do you guys see this too sure i'd have transfer if i'd known but seems too me like they were counting on that :/

I hear you guys on crum dont like pvp anyway ;D

Seriously tho they should open up xfers. or lower the cost. 20$ is way too much for that.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Yeah i just dont understand, they put in open world content to bring life to the pvp servers and to finally give incentive to open world pvp and yet they dont open free transfers in OR put in the class balance changes that have been on test live for literally months. It just makes no sense, it takes 5 minutes to hotfix necro's FTW's and they just let in ruin the game for years instead. /end rant

Transfers at $20 a piece is madness tbh
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Yeah i just dont understand, they put in open world content to bring life to the pvp servers and to finally give incentive to open world pvp and yet they dont open free transfers in OR put in the class balance changes that have been on test live for literally months. It just makes no sense, it takes 5 minutes to hotfix necro's FTW's and they just let in ruin the game for years instead. /end rant

Transfers at $20 a piece is madness tbh
    Is not Joel team who decide the prices,instead is the ones "above them"...the ones that never played the game and only want our money.
    Also it doesn't take 5 minutes to hotfix necro ftw,even though it sounds simple...is not my friend,is programming...take that in mind,is not like doing a cake....plus i bet aoc code is a mess,previous devs fault....so even more harder if taking that in mind. peace

20 bucks for a transfer!!! OMG!!! Maybe its time to do some chores. Mow the lawn... wash the dishes... vaccuum the carpets. Then go ask you ma for 20 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    They dont enjoy world pvp now do they?
    the only piece of content wich isnt available on crom is the pvp daily quests outside of the festival week.

yes i am disdained nothing i can do about it, and no i dont cry i just move on with life, and still i pay this game and funcom deliberatly choose to deny me access to content i pre-paid for.

doesnt realy matter you will be on crom one day as it will be the last server to exist in aoc.

i actualy have nothing against you carnage american guys you seem to be only ones on fury truly concerned about pvp, rest especialy a few forum heroes they trully disgust me.

by the way i prefer vaginal with her on top so i can kiss her, anal can be fun but vaginas are still more welcoming then any ass hollle.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    20 bucks for a transfer!!! OMG!!! Maybe its time to do some chores. Mow the lawn... wash the dishes... vaccuum the carpets. Then go ask you ma for 20 bucks.
    Okay bro that's where i draw the line, most people who complain about this are welfare recipients.

I thought posting this was enough to show funcom i want to come back, i really do want to come back, but what the **** is going on funcom's end and thank you for all who had my back but for real

~crafting revamp~

where are you *peace sign*
    deuces

Remember kids...everytime you QQ in forums, an angel gets its wings

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    I really do want to come back, but what the **** is going on funcom's end.

~crafting revamp~
    I second you. I were waiting for either the crafting revamp or the 'mega server', but both just seem to be myths. Now I see Funcom splitting the community even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    You obviously have no valid arguments to support different servers and content being developed for fraction of players...

You can bash as mush as you want but it wont change the fact that majority of players enjoy both aspects of the game and that this point having 2 servers is utterly pointless...

Keep on defending your fail server, cya on crom soon.
    Bro.. i donot support segregated servers... I have said many times that funcom needs to go the same route as DCUO .. one megaserver that you can go back and forth from pve to pvp anytime..

[Edited by Drest. Not that kind of language!]
    Last edited by Drest; 22nd June 2014 at 12:07.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast