Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PVP events!

Hello FunCom,

the Problems still persist. When will you fix that ****, its yet the 2nd day of eventweek.

No killscount outside of arena, no bountyboard. epic boss etc bla bla

Just tried to reach upper rooftop point. First minutes of fighting mobs, then I finally found the point...it was occupied by hiden farming group (all others cba to do that **** and just randomly fight in common which was at least fun

Passing the event till mobs gonna disapear from the location.

Default feedback from crom

so ... this pvp event week of the month i started playing on crom, population aint bad or good - just decent (some fights were nice like 30+ ppl group arena in nasket) but there few bugs out there - other to fury/rage daily kill count quest works fine but bounty hunting is bugged - as i tried it for few times and here is what occures - when you got pointed player killed quest doesnt update and doesnt give reward also when you click on bounty board again to check your target it tells you that he/she fled the area - even if he is still in the zone and another use of it gives you another random bounty that wont work whatever would you do

chosen of gullah again exploited - some U.S. guilds defended and tried to leave (cc someone etc) other players for easy kill performed by chosen, some classes are extremly op with the buff - carnage/breakthrough conq he just need to charge in kb someone make 2-3 starters and he got kill also buffs/heals case wasnt solved as chosen of gullah at least still gets advantage of his team kills - charge refresh etc - imo good idea would be to additionally to damage, health buffs give armor protection buffs to each arechetype on its own - just to make everything fair - not that i see anything wrong with tank lasting 2-3 times longer then others and managing to get 5x more kills - so count maximum output of armor protection of any class and then see like other looks - caster will have lower armor etc and then make whenever anyone gets buff got same numbers of prot/armor - especially when atm pretty much there is only some differnce in dealing damage between tanks and others but as well atm one thing that goes on top of everything is base weapon dps that is buffed by weapon damage modifiers % and this can have tremondous impact on dps dealt - look at conq perma 200% that kind of buff where other classes cant achieve this even with poping off everything they got - and thats just for few secs ...

also death arenas favours some and others have hard times or just are permanently chased by all others as free frag - i mentioned somewhere earlier that there needs to be some additionall mechanic implemented to it - like some underdog buff that gives some bonuses wherever you are low on kills or debuff to players who already have many kills - it would bring more diversity to it and it wouldnt be that easy like it is now for rangers for example - pew pew (2 naked finishers) tts an win with 10+ kills

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Just tried to reach upper rooftop point. First minutes of fighting mobs, then I finally found the point...it was occupied by hiden farming group (all others cba to do that **** and just randomly fight in common which was at least fun

Passing the event till mobs gonna disapear from the location.
    We were not farming ^^ We were protecting the flag for da points !

But there should be a faster way to go there that you missed. There's 3 mobs up there on the way, and 2 just close to flag (that were already killed) by us or else we couldn't hide.

BUG : When you're grouped in chosen of gullah. If you take buff from altar and the chosen is in your group, chosen become blue and cannot be attacked. So you have to either kick or leave group.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 19th June 2014 at 13:06.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    No killscount outside of arena, no bountyboard.
    These issues are currently being fixed internally right now; unfortunately they do need to be patched out to reach the game which I can only apologize for.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    These issues are currently being fixed internally right now; unfortunately they do need to be patched out to reach the game which I can only apologize for.
    can i offer you a tip..

instead of 1 week per month, these should run all the time, but only 6-8 hrs a day ( 3-4hrs in eu peak, 3-4 hrs in US peak)

no need to thank me.

why? because atm it is just bori with a new background. If in peak times only it A- makes it more fun as its not an all day boring thing and B- it will actualyl be contested.
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 19th June 2014 at 14:14.

make it active like geldor says at eu+us prime times 4-5 hours, so events cant be exploited at low attendency hours, have the daily quests pvp hunting quests running at other times.
    also at least for crom server this content should remain in border kindgoms, i dont ever want pvp to be same trash it is on pvp servers meaning, no guards no lowbies, and rez system working as it is on borderkingdoms.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    can i offer you a tip..

instead of 1 week per month, these should run all the time, but only 6-8 hrs a day ( 3-4hrs in eu peak, 3-4 hrs in US peak)
    +1000 for obvious reason

Chosen of Gullah is bugged: buff does not go round on all players, it happens often, that one player gets the buff 3 times in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Chosen of Gullah is bugged: buff does not go round on all players, it happens often, that one player gets the buff 3 times in a row.
    Oh yeah, especially on you
    5K5 searing eye omg oO

I think there should be an adjustment about that, it's especially annoying when there's few players. You can be only 4 yet not some of the player won't get it once while one can have it three times.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast