Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PVP events!

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    not fun anymore anyway, its just another form of bori
    I can agree there. The reason why it feels like bori. Is because funcom can't get off this ****ing long cool down rates and drop rates for things. They have this idea they are doing themselves good. But they aren't getting the fact they make this game not worth playing cause of the wait times, and the grind fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Chosen of Gullah is bugged: buff does not go round on all players, it happens often, that one player gets the buff 3 times in a row.
    The Gullah event just needs to be removed.. Or reduce the power of the Gullah buff and make it where your group has to help defend you.

Lower the time events pop..

Have Death match Group give reward to all players in group.

Have more Solo and Group matches with-in time of slaughter points pop. Really this is just World mini games.

They need to make the slaughter points rotate threw each point and not at random. Cause some are like T3 nodes in bori.. Takes days to pop something. This random crap does and how it works with slaughter points.. after 2 days of trying to get it. I really don't care to even try these events any more on day 3 just for 20 badges.

Why... 8 badges from minis ever 6 hours. 18x3days =54 badges
    Than you can go cap bori for 1200 pvp xp every 10 minutes when it takes 15 or so just to get a quest in this.

Another existing issues with this event. Once again Dps dominates over who kills what..

Casters and rangers can go around Pew pewing and if someone else gets the kill, that person with most Damage done gets the kill. There has to be another way to balance that issues out. Because if I was a ranger or caster out in These zones, id be multi targeting
    just to rack up points and someone else get the kill.
    Last edited by Kellisia; 22nd June 2014 at 18:03.

On fury I won 95% of the arena match I play with because of lack of competitors in mages archetype, it's not like people think mages are so op it is the thing to choose for arena, it seem ^^

Gullah event is lots of fun when there's lots of players. When there's a few, the chosen is unkillable and deals too much damage tho. A tweak to modify some thing depending on number of player would be nice.

Have Death match Group give reward to all players in group.
    Cannot agree more. This seem more a mistake from devs than anything else. Seriously. You can be in winning team and win nothing. Not even the xp buff.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 22nd June 2014 at 20:36.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

A slight issue with Chosen of Gullah.

As always fall damage is a percentage of your HP. I lost 40k Health Falling a relatively short distance, thats really silly. 40000 HP out the window as i made a shortcut off the rock at the graveyard respad.

good fun in the solo event when it is 5 the laws vs me lol

blah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123