Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: End pug-only minis now!

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Are you saying the solid 6 A team of Carnage, doesn't excel at the game?

If so, give your reasons why, display some screenshots or even history events that have occurred in which teams have dominated the "excel" Carnage players? I am being generous on just saying our solid 6, because we have more then 6 that are very good at the game.

As for your comment on the word average, you would be classified as below. Since you want to be such a "stupid smart ass" about it.
    No, you said that... I was asking you that. I really wasn't asking for your opinion on my style of play. Im sure you are a few thousand of my kills...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    wtf are you even talking about? You trying to get me banned or some ****? I do not share anything with him.
    Why would I want you banned? Because we don't agree? Regardless of what you think, Im not that childish. Its just more aggressive than your normal postings, and the lame attempt to insult seemed below your norm.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    No, you said that... I was asking you that. I really wasn't asking for your opinion on my style of play. Im sure you are a few thousand of my kills...
    Trust me when I say, I am not a few of your thousand kills.

You still haven't answered my question and judging by my persona, you should easily pick up on the aura that I know I excel at this game and have proved it over the course of 6 years. Have you?

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Trust me when I say, I am not a few of your thousand kills.

You still haven't answered my question and judging by my persona, you should easily pick up on the aura that I know I excel at this game and have proved it over the course of 6 years. Have you?
    Umm, who are you? Hiding behind bearis account is not really giving you any credit...

Why would I want you banned? Because we don't agree? Regardless of what you think, Im not that childish. Its just more aggressive than your normal postings, and the lame attempt to insult seemed below your norm.
    Because funcom GMs don't care, they see someone say someone is sharing account they ban them.

Umm, who are you? Hiding behind bearis account is not really giving you any credit...
    Considering hes in vent i think its really him
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

I think it would be fine to allow two or three man signups for regular minis but would disagree that Funcom needs to remove solo signups for minis. Again, if they want to not allow solo minis then they should take names of the 'correct' players in their minis and make tournament groups with them.

Turning off solo minis is disadvantageous to the game. Offering a dual team to go into minis on top of solos...seems ok to me. Not a whole premade group against pugs though...if they want a group then there is tournament mode.

2 man sign ups might be nice. I hate being stuck on that team with no healer, vs 2 necros. Or any team with out a healer. Or a healer that doesn't heal. I like heals, that's why I play bear, so my team always has heals. But odds are you guys gonna end up on same team. Hell you guys already have like 4 people on same team some minis in vent stomping shitt anyways haha. But 2 man sign up would at least let the other side have a chance, being with a partner in vent that can coordinate. Still though if your getting 3 guildies on same team right now the way it is, 2 man groups, you'd be getting 6 with same odds. Keep that in mind. I still don't know why people post on forums to try and make changes in game. Funcom prolly doesn't even read it. Everyone here just calls them incompetent fools ect, or worse.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear

I think the thread has wore out it's usefulness. It is now closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456