Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Calling it now - we'll be fighting World Bosses on the rez pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    I guess the bottom line here is that they tried to fix what some finds to be an issue on Crom, while not considering the negative impact the same fix would have at PVP enabled World boss fights on Fury.

They modified it a bit and we'll see how it works out next week. On Crom you apparently take it down in less than 10 minutes and have a high amount of full instances to swap between for constant farming.

Consider that we on Fury have just one instance and it takes us 1+ hours to gather 12-24 people and 30-50 minutes to kill it on top of that. Here we got no instance switching and bashing something mindlessly for that long is so boring that people refuse to do it for what mostly turns out to be a few silly potions.

We can only hope that Funcom learned something from this and next time consider what impact something will have on both PVP and PVE rulesets before implementing it.
    So very true, Last thing Funcom needs to do is discourage toons from the WB fight on Fury, these changes will do nothing but lower an already low interest in the WB on fury. Good one Funcom!
    Oh and were is my tape measure so I can work out my 30 meter and 70 meter zones. And I pay money for this.

@Funcom: No, i will still NOT buy any resspotions for the world boss from the shop.

If you want only my hox and tos on Fury to get the cloak...so be it. Saves me real life time

Angry We are fighting near respads now...

Thread title prediction was right, we are fighting bosses at the respad now. So what was gained beside cheating a few people of loot they rightfully should have gotten fighting the World boss? Return the loot rules to what they were before and stop messing with something that wasn't broken. Fix guild renown instead, with your limited resources.

It wasn't the loot imo...it was the people sitting on the ress pad then porting to the next instance and filling it up before the ones actually dpsing the boss and getting them that free loot could get to a ress pad and change instance.

Now the ones doing it can get in next instance with the same chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post

Now the ones doing it can get in next instance with the same chances.
    unless the former rezpadders figured out that they will have an advantage when they mount up shortly before wb dies.

btw, last days i was amazed how fast wb is going down when under 10% life^^

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567