Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark Templar CC's

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Yeah at low levels they dont have many CC's. You can still completely wreck low level minis though, my lowbie DT probably has the best KDr out of any of my guys
    Which level ? I gave lvl 19 few tries then I leveled up cause there wasn't much things I could do.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    no its a thread about not wanting to lvl up in a game focused on endgame content.
    your posts are neither constructive, nor relevant. Please refrain from posting in this thread if you have only empty words.

On topic: Give DT one innate CC, learned at low level. Maybe the combo stun, or dark burden? People shouldnt have to "rush" by all the low level content just so they can hit 30 and get a CC. DT is the ONLY class that has no CC's, not a single one (besides d-tap stun of course) until level 30.

Please bring it in line with other classes!

Quote Originally Posted by UrZhu View Post
    your posts are neither constructive, nor relevant. Please refrain from posting in this thread if you have only empty words.

On topic: Give DT one innate CC, learned at low level. Maybe the combo stun, or dark burden? People shouldnt have to "rush" by all the low level content just so they can hit 30 and get a CC. DT is the ONLY class that has no CC's, not a single one (besides d-tap stun of course) until level 30.

Guess you dont know the real reason why DTs have a few CCs(4 as I remember, 1 of them is innate). At 80 where you have all the things needed , your character becomes into a whirling machine which deals physical+unholy magic damage(Of course if played right). At 80 you have all the needed tools to kill an enemy or escape from him/her. So , if DTs had more CCs it would be a DT fest in every mini(poor clothies).

Yes, at low levels DTs suck badly. However, I guess thats what FC calls "class balance". Some suck at low levels and **** almost everyone at hight levels and vise versa.
    My advice - Just deal with it and keep double tapping

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgore View Post
    Guess you dont know the real reason why DTs have a few CCs(4 as I remember, 1 of them is innate). At 80 where you have all the things needed , your character becomes into a whirling machine which deals physical+unholy magic damage(Of course if played right). At 80 you have all the needed tools to kill an enemy or escape from him/her. So , if DTs had more CCs it would be a DT fest in every mini(poor clothies).

Yes, at low levels DTs suck badly. However, I guess thats what FC calls "class balance". Some suck at low levels and **** almost everyone at hight levels and vise versa.
    My advice - Just deal with it and keep double tapping
    its true, they are quite good at high levels - but many people play casually and it may take months, or even a year, to reach 80. There is also the matter of low level pvp, which draws a lot of people.

MY suggestion was not to give Dts MORE CC's, but to just give them one of their already earned CCs a bit earlier. There is a giant world, and a ton of quests and pvp to do before endgame. In fact, MOST of the games content is NOT endgame. Balancing classes for the leveling experience and low level pvp just makes sense.

In this case, the only balance needed is learning their innate CC a bit earlier. They would still be pretty weak low level because they dont have the damage to make use of the lifetaps.

MY suggestion was not to give Dts MORE CC's, but to just give them one of their already earned CCs a bit earlier.
    Hmm I see...then it would be a good idea to change a Mind Wrack combo. It's an innate stun which you can get on lvl 40, considering this problem, getting this stun combo at lvl 15 or 18 will be just right.

If you really want to give FC a suggestions , go to Test-Live Forums and make a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Which level ? I gave lvl 19 few tries then I leveled up cause there wasn't much things I could do.
    Yeah 19's are hard because they have zero CC's at that level but mostly because you don't have key feats for damage and in general magic damage protection is so low at that level regardless.

At 39's they come into their own. I run a tali DPS build and it does great at that level. My KDr's like 5:1 or 4:1 on my DT. The beauty of it is you dont get focused because no one expectcs much from a DT without VOM. When the other teams gives you space like that you can easily top the boards with consistant (but not very high) dps. 59's and 79's are the same story
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Default !!!

Please nerf the ridiculous op DT class..it ruins the game..and give Hox stagger-snare ccs..Its the only class who doesn't have that..Its not fair..
    Plus bring down phoenix cloak cooldown to 3 minutes,plus give desecrating essence 20 more seconds duration...
    And make burn to death a 2 seconds combo and not 4 seconds..By the time u start it u are already dead..THanks..
    Dts are a lie,they don't exist..Nerf them..Any class who needs 3 people to focus fire in order to kill it,its not a normal class..Its a lie..!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12