Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pvp advice

mrcorp can u show me ur current build and your current aa`s for pvp, havent tryed out the spec u gave me yet, just wondering if its the same u gave me. and ty for the replys

http://goo.gl/1qKnkh

decisive and field of war, deliverance and empowered mending, Lull and forked lightning

All PVP gear, except the boots, those are summoners boots of mandate, and highlords mace and sanctum.

I always have 4 hour food for stam, health and mana.

Health is over 10000 and electrical is 1600, while base damage is 1%. The goal of the build is movable dps, hence no,totem. I had a build that could boost base up,to 65% once! but died fast due to limited movement. This build is about crit and not being locked down to a certain area.
    Last edited by mrcorp; 22nd July 2014 at 11:27.

This must be the worst tos build i've ever seen. Why did u feat elemental fury, it doesnt fit the pattern of skipping all the important 1 point feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    This must be the worst tos build i've ever seen. Why did u feat elemental fury, it doesnt fit the pattern of skipping all the important 1 point feats?
    Please share your build... And what is your tos name?

He's right, you have no rousing shock, no thundering/staggering voice - but you have life spark?

It certainly looks like you have a pattern of leaving out the important 1 point feats.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    He's right, you have no rousing shock, no thundering/staggering voice - but you have life spark?

It certainly looks like you have a pattern of leaving out the important 1 point feats.
    Note, my build is pvp only. In world and pug minis, I don't do many premades, ccs are spammed, taking another is a waste for me IMO. Rousing was a joke until the last patch.

Spark is for pvp as well, and great for that totem torrent.

Regardless of the build (which I think is a bit odd too) would it not be better to replace field of war with immeasurable empowerment? After those feats got changed you lose only 40 magic dmg but gain 200 armor and 50 protection.

I know it is a PvP build, thats why im wondering how it is possible to not have staggering/thundering voice and rousing shock. Also as far as it goes for me i dont switch specs between pugs, premades and open world, i have 2 PVP builds (Fangs+Aura, ST+Aura) and use them for every PvP purpose according to my mood/opponent group composition.

Anyway, not judging, each to his own i guess.

If i wanted to run a "bubble without idol" build like you do id go like this :

http://goo.gl/wBi1LV
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

http://goo.gl/CHQfgN
    decisive, field, sf, coils
    Ayahuaska - the raging tos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast