Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Necro vid: how to play JS

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I do what? Dosnt change the fact people cant focus for shite.

All I know it takes me 2sec to kill a necro with any class.
    i misunderstood you, my appologies.

true a lot of qq from people saying necro is op comes from people who cant kill a necro wich is lol, but doesnt change class gets way more kills then they should wich i hope 4.3 patch will fix with ftw+infestation lenght being 20 seconds.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

******* dont care for your opinion!
    UNICEF AGENT AND CNN REPORTER
    SPAM/FLAME/TROLL

STRUMFETA PRO NECRO PVP10
    BIGPAPASMURF PVP10 NOOB RANGER WHO CAN KILL SO CALLED PRO PLAYERS

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    I just love necro, this is my first character created at aug 2008. But i cant play it because it is too boring and easy to play.
    Is not only a necro problem;
    All ranged class result a bit boring and izi play copared to melee...
    Ranger after revamp become boring and easy too...
    I think Funcom ned to give some complexity, something like "combo spells" who combine more effect to one spell by making a certain sequence, and giving dmg bonus if the sequence is longer (or lowering dmg if spell chain is short), or similar things, to make ranged classes more interesting and fun to play

Try playing Nightfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

I do not know why I bothered clicking on the video. 3 kills and 3 deaths will never show anything other than leeching kills and hiding the whole time playing tag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12