Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Necro vid: how to play JS

Default Necro vid: how to play JS

This video is about most broken class in AoC. I play with 27 feat build (10 reanime and 17 nightfall) and without any active AA. It needs revamp as soon as possible. People still use build what they make when 1.05 dings live servers.
    No points to look whole video, you can check just start and final results to see what i want to show.

http://youtu.be/vE8gHnBPUjc

http://funkyimg.com/i/HVKd.jpg
    Last edited by Jerohn; 14th June 2014 at 13:58.

whats ur point ? u think its too op or too weak ?
    Last edited by Mogsters; 14th June 2014 at 14:15.
    Kinaputten

I think its too broken. You dont need any skill to play necro, you dont need AA, you dont need 70% of feat you have at 80lvl. You dont need top gear. Without it all you still can play minigames with good result.

I just love necro, this is my first character created at aug 2008. But i cant play it because it is too boring and easy to play.

i did similar tests 4 reapers no aa feats at all still went positive.
    one time i did a cjs on with full t4 im full aa's on mine and i just used ftw+motd and spellweaved all the time got like 16 or 17 kills and 3 deaths or something like that.

people realy dont understand how broken class is.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    people realy dont understand how broken class is.
    people dont understand what to focus
    Kinaputten

Yeah it's ****ed. They need to fix the tree's or revamp the whole class. I dont understand why they just dont have a hotfix for the FTW duration.. It's been on test live for months.

In the meantime maybe don't try exploit this broken mechanic and actually using CC's and support instead of just SW'ing in a corner (tekhan)
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    people dont understand what to focus
    you play ranger as main i deleted mine.
    you play necro too from my guess you feel class is perfect given you get kills with it in pug minigames.

class is totaly broken you dont give a flying fvck about improving it, because you get kills with its that simple, you couldnt care less all the feats are useless and the amount of broken spells and non working feats, all you care is look at my shiny kd because i placed some dots and sw wow im awesome dont fix class rolf.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Yeah it's ****ed. They need to fix the tree's or revamp the whole class. I dont understand why they just dont have a hotfix for the FTW duration.. It's been on test live for months.

In the meantime maybe don't try exploit this broken mechanic and actually using CC's and support instead of just SW'ing in a corner (tekhan)
    The trick is with broken kill-gain mechanic. Kill counts to a player who have done biggest part of dmg to the target. So when necro spread the worms and SW he will do really big part of damage. But all this damage is non-factor because every class can overheal it with potions and some def abilities. Necro still will have that kill but necro's pestilental blast and ice strike have super long cast for only damage dealing spells that necro have. When FtW will be nerfed it will be seriously hard to take kills with necro. And dont forget that 1 vs 1 necro is one of the easiest targets to kill. I think that the best way to make it good is a spellweaving revamp. It can fix problems with all caster classes: it is possible to correct every buff/debuff effect (and self-buff/debuff) or damage effect or make some skill-required and interesting things to make the gameplay more interesting. The best example is pest.blast+chill thing or demo's detonation. It is possible to make really interesting and difficult gameplay for casters, nearly same as melee combat system. But it means really hard work for funcom and im sure they will never do it (or may be in next 5 years, haha). So now my only hope is a class revamp. To make necro more skillful and interesting to play, even it will be weaker - it is ok for me, id like a challenging play.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 14th June 2014 at 16:01.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    you play ranger as main i deleted mine.
    you play necro too from my guess you feel class is perfect given you get kills with it in pug minigames.

class is totaly broken you dont give a flying fvck about improving it, because you get kills with its that simple, you couldnt care less all the feats are useless and the amount of broken spells and non working feats, all you care is look at my shiny kd because i placed some dots and sw wow im awesome dont fix class rolf.
    I do what? Dosnt change the fact people cant focus for shite.

All I know it takes me 2sec to kill a necro with any class.
    Kinaputten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast