Thread: 2HB for PvP

Question 2HB for PvP

Hi fellow bears,
    I'd like to hear your opinion which 2HB are now, after the revamp of the pvp weapons, the most useful ones for pvp.

I suspect in decreasing order we have something like
    1. T4 emperor drop
    2. T3 crafted
    3. T3 pvp
    4. T4 entity drop
    5. T2 pvp
    6. T1 pvp
    7. T3, T2, T1 pve ones
    8. wolfrider club
    9. blue stuff

Do you agree? has anybody by chance made any tests which suggest a very different order?
    cheers

I think for PvP, the T3.5 2H Blunt is hands down the best weapon for Bear Shaman. It has the same DPS as the T4 2H Blunt DPS weapon but with different stats... The coolest stat being 80 Con...

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    I think for PvP, the T3.5 2H Blunt is hands down the best weapon for Bear Shaman. It has the same DPS as the T4 2H Blunt DPS weapon but with different stats... The coolest stat being 80 Con...
    Really? Havent checked stats on it but i thought that t3 crafted as best

Stats for the new T3.5 2HB:

Nergal's Bludgeon of Agonizing Wounds
    150.4 DPS
    +80 Constitution
    +1008 Combat Rating (2HB)
    +84 Hit Rating
    +115 Critical Rating
    +145 Critical Damage Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Stats for the new T3.5 2HB:

Nergal's Bludgeon of Agonizing Wounds
    150.4 DPS
    +80 Constitution
    +1008 Combat Rating (2HB)
    +84 Hit Rating
    +115 Critical Rating
    +145 Critical Damage Rating
    awesome stats and that constitution is really cherry on top

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    Yes Constitution (640 hp!) and DPS on that blunt are awesome.
    Anyway it completely lacks Strength and thus Armor (T4 DPS blunt has 320 Armor which is something).
    So overall I would say not huge difference.

T3 crafted has no Armor aswell but you can use some nice prot gems in it, and it has pretty huge unholy combat rating.

PvP T3 blunt after stat revamp has nice stats aswell (but I hate its skin, it's so long).

Overall I would say all these 4 blunts are the best at the moment for PvP, there is not one clear winner imo.

I'd say Erlik new blunt is quite the winner for raids though (who cares about armor in pve.. but Constitution is useful).
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 12th June 2014 at 18:24.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

T3.5 weapon is the best. That constitition isn't cherry on the top, it's what makes it superr.

It even has hitrating which to me is a big plus with these pesky sins around.

I was with my guild over a handful of times killing bat, but no ****ing luck ^_^
    Last edited by Lurvi; 12th June 2014 at 09:28.