Thread: khopshef province right now

Default khopshef province right now

''No valid bounties have been found, check back later.''

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    ''No valid bounties have been found, check back later.''
    Yep. No pop. Fake Carnage(asylum) wants to make minis premade vs pug, and they will deny it until they are blue in the face, which will kill the small amount of pvp left on fury.

Hindsight is 20/20. Of course everyone wanted as much pvp content as possible, and the open world quests and gear changes have been great, BUT the part that should have been introduced first is still pendng. Feat (op) fixes.

People came back for the gear/quests, to only be frustrated by the wave of pvp 10 soldiers, tts rangers, hide and spellweave necros, etc.

Here we are, no pop again, so let's do pug vs premade! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Yep. No pop. Fake Carnage(asylum) wants to make minis premade vs pug, and they will deny it until they are blue in the face, which will kill the small amount of pvp left on fury.

Hindsight is 20/20. Of course everyone wanted as much pvp content as possible, and the open world quests and gear changes have been great, BUT the part that should have been introduced first is still pendng. Feat (op) fixes.

People came back for the gear/quests, to only be frustrated by the wave of pvp 10 soldiers, tts rangers, hide and spellweave necros, etc.

Here we are, no pop again, so let's do pug vs premade! :P
    come on man.. no ones asking for pug vs premade.

we asked for a group or 2 or 3 to be able to sign up not 6.

and we also asked for that to only happen in pvp 5-10 minis and to keep pvp 0-4 minis pug only.

Not sure if you are aware but most pvpers that quit do so because they cant mini with a mate or 2. By doing what i said by having the 2 ques would make more content and bring people back.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    come on man.. no ones asking for pug vs premade.

we asked for a group or 2 or 3 to be able to sign up not 6.

and we also asked for that to only happen in pvp 5-10 minis and to keep pvp 0-4 minis pug only.

Not sure if you are aware but most pvpers that quit do so because they cant mini with a mate or 2. By doing what i said by having the 2 ques would make more content and bring people back.
    Take 6 carnage players, split into two groups of three, sign up for a mini, 50% chance to have 6 carnage members on the same team.

Pug vs premade, blue in face, etc, giggity...
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 11th June 2014 at 17:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Take 6 carnage players, split into two groups of three, sign up for a mini, 50% chance to have 6 carnage members on the same team.

Pug vs premade, blue in face, etc, giggity...
    man, you guys want us to c arry you every mini till this server closes hey. sign for pvp 0-4 pugs if you dont want real pvp.

man, you guys want us to c arry you every mini till this server closes hey. sign for pvp 0-4 pugs if you dont want real pvp.
    You are evading the main problem as normal, population. Why are you pushing so hard to control minis if you really want competition? Wouldn't getting a higher pop, as in fixing feats, advertising the game, getting more devs, etc, all help the pop situation instead of forcing people to play how you want them to?

The most hilarious part of this whole premade vs pug agenda you are pushing, is that if you were 18 when aoc started, you are 25 now and still act like you just got out of high school. "You" as in carnage/asylum whatever you want to call yourselves.

That is some blue in the face denail you are spouting there bro/bra/whatever you are.

man, you guys want us to c arry you every mini till this server closes hey.
    Hell yea i do. You guys know how to play. It's fun getting you on my team. I don't have any pvp 10's or any somewhat decent geared AA'd toons. I fooking melt and it's nice to have people on my team that know how to support and cc for team mates, not just themselves.
    Baadsar New Bear
    Badsar New Carnage Conq
    Bruhski New DT

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Care Bear