Thread: Octavia's Fate

Default Octavia's Fate

Not sure what I am doing wrong but when I enter the house that has the X on it I cannot locate what I am suppose to find as proof of Octavia's Fate. There is the typical marker for an item to be found but there is nothing there and my pointer does not indicate there is anything to take. I saw another character enter the house and find something but I cannot.

Does someone know what is going on??

Thanks

If this is the quest in the Wild Lands, there should be a dress on the floor you can click on to pick up. Yeah if I remember it doesnt have the normal blue lighting effect on it most pick up quest items have.

Quote Originally Posted by RusticOne View Post
    If this is the quest in the Wild Lands, there should be a dress on the floor you can click on to pick up. Yeah if I remember it doesnt have the normal blue lighting effect on it most pick up quest items have.
    This one has the blue lighting effect but I can't find the dress. It's very weird and it is in the Wild Lands.

Quote Originally Posted by deckhand200 View Post
    This one has the blue lighting effect but I can't find the dress. It's very weird and it is in the Wild Lands.
    Perhaps some other player used it recently and it takes a while to "respawn" ?