Thread: Berserker: add a debuff.

Default Berserker: add a debuff.

Please consider adding a -10% armour debuff on Butcher/ Staggering Blow combos.

Basically cannot scratch soldiers even going and landing 4 wreck armours and a clobber are not reasonable for torment stacking on a berserker spec.

Add it to a very deep block of feats like hammer and anvil but currently staggering blow -hit rating debuff is pretty pointless. Staggering Blow for most purposes is to gain Reverse Swing this might give it an actual purpose to allow berserker to scratch tanks.

Just an idea.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

That's too easy on butcher or staggering blow the cooldown is too low, barb is my only level 80 toon ever, pvp lvl 10 server rage, in reaver i rely alot of wreck armors to explode with shrapnel its already great debuffing. To me barb is the most balanced class in the game, just the other classes are unbalanced. We need to leave barb alone and tone down the other classes, some classes are too forgiving in terms of mistakes.

maybe they could give us 1 little wrack or 1 little ruin like other classes have, not both just either one, but make that on a new combo( 1 min cooldown). other then that leave barb alone.
    Last edited by Kalinin; 6th June 2014 at 00:24.

i find sin's armor debuff its well with the class. what if defuff on barb was added to unstoppable? say armor penetration. or maybe earth shatter gives the debuff

Clobber with paralysis specced + one wreck armor is -1800 armor. Far more than 10% on any soldier. Are you saying you want a flat -10% armor debuff skill to add to that?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    i find sin's armor debuff its well with the class. what if defuff on barb was added to unstoppable? say armor penetration. or maybe earth shatter gives the debuff
    random info for you.

there are 9 main debuffs with decrease protection/armor
    they divide in wracks, ruins, torments, and then in spiritual(holy/unholy), elemental(fire/cold/electical), physical.
    they all stack up to remove armor/protection!!!

from the 3 rogue classes only barb can apply exclusively physical torment, would be a balancing move to add by default or feat a physical ruin or physical wrack.

you already have enough penetration from aa's wich allow rogues to bypass shields on target.

personaly i would find it more adquate on whirlwind combo via feats in boiling blood or cyclone of razors.

but wouldnt be bad either if feat comatose also made stunning punch apply physical ruin or physical wrack and would be perfectly balanced to do so, given closest class related to barb conq can apply all 5 stacks of physical torment in 1 combo and then do a 1 step combo for a wrack.

in my eye would fit extra perfect if you could feat whirlwind to add physical ruin, and clobber in oposite tree to add physical wrack.
    wouldnt be nothing but balancing barb's debuff capabilities to be on equal terms with the other 2 rogues and conq.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Now that I think about it a wrack or ruin would be a much needed thing on this class.

in comparison a conq can cc you, plant the flag quickly, throw in the 2 handed -10% quick switch to 1 handers and throw in breach -15% all the while since the flag was planted and each conq combo the debuffs of the physical torments were being added too.. also dont forget the elemental torments -1000 prot across the board too.. What justifies this?

so comparison basically is

barb 5 stacks of physical torment, slow wreck armor combos for each torment.

conq- plant flag and do any combos for quick 5 stacks of physical torment,
    -1000 prot elemental torment quickly
    -10% in a quick 1 step 2 hander combo
    -15% in a quick 1 step 1 handed combo.

umm... a conq doesnt have 800 crowd controls.

barb is a cc machine, and it is fine how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    umm... a conq doesnt have 800 crowd controls.

barb is a cc machine, and it is fine how it is.
    Let it go. Everyone knows all conks somehow manage to spec double bubble, whirlwind, and all the general feat all at once.
    Last edited by Unutterable; 8th June 2014 at 21:08.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Let it go. Everyone knows all conks somehow manage to spec double bubble, whirlwind, and all the general feat all at once.
    I dont know what people think when they start writing before reading whole thread. This is not about conqs, and specially not about cc abilities from conqs, its about improving a bit poor debuffing abilities on barb.
    Btw for your information i played carnage brute hybrid for a while, with 3 knocks, 2 snares, silence and fear. Ye barb is cc machine.

On topic, Surgery i like idea of giving staggering blow some debuff, but like you said only if you feat hammer and anvil.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    I dont know what people think when they start writing before reading whole thread. This is not about conqs, and specially not about cc abilities from conqs, its about improving a bit poor debuffing abilities on barb.
    Btw for your information i played carnage brute hybrid for a while, with 3 knocks, 2 snares, silence and fear. Ye barb is cc machine.

On topic, Surgery i like idea of giving staggering blow some debuff, but like you said only if you feat hammer and anvil.
    My issue with people complaining about conks is very often people will describe a build that is impossible to make.

But on topic: barbs pretty much already have all the tools they need for someone to go beastmode with one. Keeping weaponswapping as a necessary step keeps the class from being ridiculously overpowered.
    I don't make points I make dents.