Thread: Level 19 One Handed Sword Crafting...

Default Level 19 One Handed Sword Crafting...

What materials and ingredients does my current lvl "19" male Cimmerian Guardian warrior need to locate and gather to craft an effective one handed sword and exactly where can the required materials and ingredients be successfully located at in the City of Tortage in AoC???

Quote Originally Posted by Aenarr57 View Post
    What materials and ingredients does my current lvl "19" male Cimmerian Guardian warrior need to locate and gather to craft an effective one handed sword and exactly where can the required materials and ingredients be successfully located at in the City of Tortage in AoC???
    At level 19 you are unable to do any crafting at all, and no crafting materials can be found in Tortage.

At level 20 you can start to learn how to gather materials, and at level 40 you can start learning. To learn this you need to visit crafting trainers in Potain, Purple Lotus Swamp, or Lacheish Plains.

The weapon of choice for single player leveling is a polearm. Leveling a guardian with SS must be real pain.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    The weapon of choice for single player leveling is a polearm. Leveling a guardian with SS must be real pain.
    Agreed. Started S&B and went to polearm for leveling after just a few levels.

As for the OP's request. Once you complete Tortage and kill Strom you will get a decent blue sword drop from him FYI. Finding a decent low level shield is even harder. I dont think there is a decent blue drop until one of the epic quests in Conall's Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    I levelled my guardian in S&S, defensive (I kept the build for instances) without any PVE potions or offlines.
    It felt all right, but if I were to level one again, I would make a second build with a polearm (it will be faster a bit)!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by RusticOne View Post
    Agreed. Started S&B and went to polearm for leveling after just a few levels.

As for the OP's request. Once you complete Tortage and kill Strom you will get a decent blue sword drop from him FYI. Finding a decent low level shield is even harder. I dont think there is a decent blue drop until one of the epic quests in Conall's Valley.
    There is a blue shield, Resolve lvl 18 I believe that you can find on the trader every now and then thanks to the blue epic farming of White Sands