Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

maybe yarilo should first leave his guild, rus order which is full of dupers and the highest concentration of hackers on rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    maybe yarilo should first leave his guild, rus order which is full of dupers and the highest concentration of hackers on rage.
    That told me guy which from 1 to 10 pvp lvl have used +50% pvp xp candy. You should delete your barb he is not legit from start.

Guys focus on subject, don't go off topic, please.

There's no point to this thread, FC doesn't care about Rage. Ever since a couple people duped, Rage lost it's remaining credibility it had. T3 crafted weapons? Ignorance at its finest. Every server has its hackers, obviously its easier to spot the ones on a low pop server. On Fury today, a sin got his bomb,dart, and DWW off before I could get up after his insta snap kick and that's just one case of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinshi View Post
    There's no point to this thread, FC doesn't care about Rage. Ever since a couple people duped, Rage lost it's remaining credibility it had. T3 crafted weapons? Ignorance at its finest. Every server has its hackers, obviously its easier to spot the ones on a low pop server. On Fury today, a sin got his bomb,dart, and DWW off before I could get up after his insta snap kick and that's just one case of it.
    Funcom can't ignore this. They already lost a some premiums on that server. Now most people will say yea 10-20 players is not much but it is. If 10-20 players stop playing on rage, that server is dead. Simple as that. This is a protest to make funcom fix the problems.

This thread is unanswered for a 5 days now. So yes, Funcom can ignore it and they do it now (ignoring i mean).

It will be really good if they will go up for merge... I cant play my favourite toon (HoX) now because there is a minigame lack on Rage...

There are more population on this (Rage) server after the new PvP update (patch 4.2).
    So, Funcom, please, dont merge B&G Rage server with PvP server Fury.
    Who want to play on PvP - go on Fury. Who want to have B&G rules - stay on the Rage.
    Last edited by beatart; 9th June 2014 at 12:19.

Beatart, you werent at Rage when this event stops. Now we barely can start a 80lvl mini in prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by beatart View Post
    There are more population on this (Rage) server after the new PvP update (patch 4.2).
    So, Funcom, please, dont merge B&G Rage server with PvP server Fury.
    Who want to play on PvP - go on Fury. Who want to have B&G rules - stay on the Rage.
    I just want to point out the obvious. As someone who rolled on b&g when they were introduced i knew then they were doomed to fail. mainly because they would not allow more than one toon per account in my view a bad move. Clearly my prediction was spot on. I feel bad for my fellow pvpers who are now stuck on that dead server. Hope funcom does something about it. Starting over is not an option in my view. We welcome you with open arms to fury if you can find your way here. dont worry most of the bori farmers left for crom anyway. And with the pictish events world pvp is guard free! and always moving to a new zone. fun fun!
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

I remember very good what ruined Rage. On the beggining of server I was there with my 39lvl toon in guild with old players like Ganko, Spunq, Stabbie, etc. While I was enjoying nonstop minis and wild lands PvP, they kept farming khitai instances everyday for 15-18h/day. That means, if u wanted to be competent to face them with your 80lvl char, u were forced to do the same. I personally didnt want to farm AAs and gear on another char, so only those whos believed stayed there. After 2 months since server launch, ppl were goin back to their mains on Fury/Crom, also when transfers were for free (I think merge with rest of german servers), alot of peeps (inc me) transfered their rage toon to Fury/Crom. After that, Rage was only dying.

About current server problems I dont know alot, just heard there is/was some bug with exploiting shards (some time ago one friend told me hes goin to be rich if they allow him to transfer his rage char cos he got like 180 shards in stock).

I would let Rage players to transfer, but Im really afraid from what I ve read here, about those cheaters...So glad there are only a few left on Fury now (only Daavid is comming to my mind acutally).

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast