Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Demand for action! (RAGE)

The key word here is specific. Anniversary events never were pvp-specific events. We had pve events in open pvp areas, or events with both pve and pvp content, but never only one or the other. It's always both, and nothing in the letter says anything about pvp being excluded. First wait for the event, and then, and only if there's no way to get some pvp out of it, you can complain about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    The key word here is specific. Anniversary events never were pvp-specific events. We had pve events in open pvp areas, or events with both pve and pvp content, but never only one or the other. It's always both, and nothing in the letter says anything about pvp being excluded. First wait for the event, and then, and only if there's no way to get some pvp out of it, you can complain about it.
    I'd suggest you dont comment in such threads if u dont have 11 characters stuck on empty servers , struggling to hear some news , struggling to not leave the game out of lack of population in your homeland , struggling in general.

It's anniversarry right? Why most pvpers then feel like there's nothing to celebrate ?
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

I'm surprised to hear you have 11 characters on Rage, I thought it wasn't possible. After all, it's the only server you can't transfer from or to.
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephturi View Post
    I'm surprised to hear you have 11 characters on Rage, I thought it wasn't possible. After all, it's the only server you can't transfer from or to.
    oh lord , you always could transfer OFF rage , until the very certain exploit was revealed , and that exploit's outcome threatened aoc's actuall economy

now please , semi-educated dude , roll by the following rule dont interact with what doesnt include you , its only fair and decent
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

That's why I already do By the way, I'm talking about the current situation, hence my previous message. Seems like you missed the important hidden part though.

i got ur message and ur meaning , and id be with it 2 years ago

lets call it off
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by andyc82 View Post
    M8 you are having a serious laugh if you think it is acceptable for funcom to charge 20 bucks a transfer after they killed off 2 servers. All transfer off Fury need to be free and immediate, Rage transfers need to happen. I know they are still flipping their bottom lips with their fingers trying to stop dupped gear being moved. Maybe they need to compromise if your worried about a gold cap. Then maybe they should give u some funcom points to spend in exchange.
    But ive been saying for over a year to other people megaserver. PVP instances for those that want them. NOT hard, just damn well do it.
    Ah, you're new. People have been talking megaserver for years upon years. Not to mention various other aspects that will probably never get implemented. Life goes on. The problem with implementing 'things' in THIS game is that the original code-base wasn't the most stellar >from what I could gather<, and it left subsequent developers with a few problem's. They had to get their head around existing code before they started making estimates ie things like timeframes and 'can we even do this's. Joel is on record for stating that the existing siege system will never get fixed, but who knows. Maybe something new might come along when their limited resources can focus on it after the current crop of changes comes through.

Personally, I kept my DW/Rage toon on the B&G server even though I had numerous opportunities to migrate her off. I liked it there.

As for the $US20.00 for the single character transfer, if you re-ead what I said, hopefully you would infer that I was talking about for the amount they're asking, you would expect an actual performed service with bell's'nwhistle's (gold-plated), not the simple tick-box event and your characfters moved as it stands. On a similar note, I also think $15/month is steep asking price for a game that barely gets the support it needs when most other games have gone complete F2P. But that's not the issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    On a similar note, I also think $15/month is steep asking price for a game that barely gets the support it needs when most other games have gone complete F2P. But that's not the issue here.
    It is much much cheaper if you buy 1-year subscriptions during the Sub Offer / Membership deal events like what we will have in the next week or two. You can usually get around 14 months for $100, which comes out to about $7.14/Month.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    It is much much cheaper if you buy 1-year subscriptions during the Sub Offer / Membership deal events like what we will have in the next week or two. You can usually get around 14 months for $100, which comes out to about $7.14/Month.
    I've mostly paid that way since it that offer came out =) The bonus items offers has shrunk in usefulness however, and is borderline insulting for vets; potions. Yay! Even the tiger pet requires the exotic handling which is quite expensive. I did all that before it came out, so I'm not even sure how the whole mount thing works now.

And this is all tangential to the issue at hand; no transfers!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast