Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Boss - Savage Coast only :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Before, people get carried in t1/t2 and get carried in guilds for t3/t4, i don't see any difference with now tbh.
    they get epics at lvl 16 and you dont see the diference???
    without any guild required to "carry" them.
    seriously man is the coffee in france that bad or the wine too good?
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Well, it's the same if you hadn't bought Khitai I suppose - you'd have missed out on Basalisk. Was Dragon Spine an extra charge? I can't remember, but the lizard boss would be blocked if so. Don't see why Turan is any different.

They are also "World" Bosses - not Cimmerian bosses or Aquilonian bosses. No big deal is it? Just get the next boss. They've designed the system so it's not specific bosses - for precisely this sort of reason.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    they get epics at lvl 16 and you dont see the diference???
    without any guild required to "carry" them.
    seriously man is the coffee in france that bad or the wine too good?
    Who cares lol it's freakin t1/t2. it's virtual item, a sequence of 1 and 0 everyone will forget when we'll stop the game.
    You're just angry about everything about this game, and spit about every people on this forum, it's just pathetic. Grow up.

Who cares lol it's freakin t1/t2. it's virtual item, a sequence of 1 and 0 everyone will forget when we'll stop the game.
    You're just angry about everything about this game, and spit about every people on this forum, it's just pathetic. Grow up.
    and you just smile when they serve you shiit
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by elgol46 View Post
    I thought according to the Game Directors letter World Boss event would be available to every player out of Tortage.

So why is it only in Ardashir then? I think I need to be at least level 48 on my toon to take it there so a lot of my toons will miss out this month and that is disappointing.
    A few months ago it was in dragon spine. That is not avilible to every player out of Tortage. The month before that it was in Khitai. So why cry about it being in Turan?

At level 46 if you bought the adventure pack you can get a quest from Tali in Khemi to go to Turan. Prior to that you can not access Turan.

If you paid for the expansion to khitai then you could have gone to the world boss through entrance to khitai...assuming you could run past all the lvl 80 mobs.

Dragonspine and Turan: I don't think they are accessible without going through a wagoner or a veterans port (lvl restricted). Can you use the Turan caravan master below lvl 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If you paid for the expansion to khitai then you could have gone to the world boss through entrance to khitai...assuming you could run past all the lvl 80 mobs.

Dragonspine and Turan: I don't think they are accessible without going through a wagoner or a veterans port (lvl restricted). Can you use the Turan caravan master below lvl 50?
    Khitai you need to be premium to get into any of the zones aside from Gateway.
    Dragonspine you need to be premium.
    Turan if you buy the pack even if you are f2p you can still go there.

As for the caravan master, as long as you get the quest from Tali at level 46 you can go there.

When gearing up on the worldboss you lose some part of your progression for sure.
    After the boss in dragon spine (which you can get to as low lvl btw) my guard was full T1/T2 with T2 weapons when it was still level 38.
    The day I offlined to 80 I bought con neck/rings/cape put hitrating gems in, bought stall the advance and the day after that I was tanking bosses in Coils.

That was a few months back. Now I raid T3 pretty much every week and have no problem maintanking most 6mans. Never progressed this fast.
    If I didn't have 9 other level 80s I would have ended up with no knowledge of game/aggro/raid mechanics but with a guard that was ready for T3 mitigation-wise.

You can get out of Tortage, get PLed to 30 then use offline levels to end up with green gear at lvl 80. And then expect to be invited to sixmans as an 'experienced player', where you don't know what you are doing and wipe the group repeatedly then get mad if people leave the group.

At least if they farm the world boss they can have better starting gear when expecting to just go from offlines to groups/raids.

Its up to the group and raid leaders though to 'police' who they let in a group or raid. And to boot out the person if they don't know what they are doing. I won't lead raids because I don't want to deal with 'people drama', but if I see another character running with cruddy gear in my class then I have to decide whether I want to stick around and do a full job on raid when someone else can't or won't do the work (i.e. lower dps on a necro than a guardian at thoth or can't kill the add up top for thoth on a necromancer).

Before, people get carried in t1/t2 and get carried in guilds for t3/t4, i don't see any difference with now tbh.
    People have been carried through T4 without ever seeing the first 4 bosses, and reached pvp 10 without ever having to fight another person(ty Bori), so I agree let people farm the world bosses at level 19 or whatever they want.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast