Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: After PvP gear Update...

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    OR: playstyle like Ani*lka. Standing 30 m away casting and running. No Fun.
    lol please, ur aniulka's twin

The problem of current situation in pvp balance, is that it highly depends on players who are participating. In general if player skills of participants around average and teamwork is meaningless casters and clothies feel very good and can top kills + have awesome stats and so on.

But situation dramaticly changes when pvp is going between good players or have any teamwork going on sides, in this situation gameplay for clothies turns to survival horror, no matter how good you are you going end up pretty farmed :>

The situation is hard to resolve tbh, coz if buff mages somehow it will turn pugs and general activities to somewhat superop, so idk how to change it. Well this upcomming patch with balance tweaks, looks promising coz going nerf some key troubles, like tts or retrib damage of conqs.
    Cripples gonna cripple

No, we do not play the same game, YOU play on Crom, I am on Fury. Total different situations.
    anatu was getting 20-35 kills a game on his demo on fury earlier today, just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    anatu was getting 20-35 kills a game on his demo on fury earlier today, just sayin
    In some games I get this too. In some not. But I dont speak about the experienced players, I thought about the new ones. When I see low level demos, hoxes or necros they leave every minigame 0:20 like that. Some stopped minigames immediatly after a few days of farming.

.... I barely can handle it on pvp10 demo but what about those new players without much experience? ....

In some games I get this too. In some not. But I dont speak about the experienced players, I thought about the new ones. When I see low level demos, hoxes or necros they leave every minigame 0:20 like that. Some stopped minigames immediatly after a few days of farming.
    Baby heavies get farmed too. Plenty of pvp0-4 soldiers go down 0:4+ Lowbie sins and barbs get it even worse.

If you go 0:20 then you're just running off the rezpad directly into harms way, and no amount of nerfs or buffs can fix foolishness.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by sfaliara View Post
    minis:demo 34kills -8deaths , 25 kills -4 deaths ,32 kills 4 deaths.....and so on -soldiers 5 kills -1 death, 4 deaths -2 kils and so on.....and i dont speak for jhebal i speak for th3e small minis... we play the same game here?.
    necros ....no comments!
    you're talking to a guy who sits in the corner of a map on his pom and demo and expect to get kills, you also talking to a guy who runs flag on his demo and shoot lighting bolts at purely tanks and ignore everyone else who attacks him. You are ALSO talking to the guy that sometimes first Rush out as if he were a tank to an entire group then after few more tries he sits in a corner.

That Lowbie Demo / Necros at least get a kill from time to time even if they die much, lowbie Barbs get no kills at all, they just die...

Melee classes, especially soldiers and rangers rule pvp. What will FC do for clothies now? Their armor is almost the same like before but the damage output of melee is too high to compensate. I barely can handle it on pvp10 demo but what about those new players without much experience? Mages will die off because the only thing they can do is trying to escape the chasing melee classes. OR: playstyle like Ani*lka. Standing 30 m away casting and running. No Fun.
    if u play in team with a healer like you, yea u ave too run.
    If healer and team support , u dont need to run all the time

Here again , its a L2P issues

Quote Originally Posted by sfaliara View Post
    minis:demo 34kills -8deaths , 25 kills -4 deaths ,32 kills 4 deaths.....and so on -soldiers 5 kills -1 death, 4 deaths -2 kils and so on.....and i dont speak for jhebal i speak for th3e small minis... we play the same game here?.
    necros ....no comments!
    This is exception! In fact, the mags could show good results in Jhebal Saga, because they can escape from opponents in water.
    In all other Mini Games mage is No 1 who everyone wants to kill, easy frag. You can't manage to do 1 Giena (2 sec) or Shockstrike (2,5 sec), when opponent already to catch you out, and start hand-to-hand fighting (with Charge this is instantly). What is the 1 Giena or Shockstrikefor for soldier today? Nothing!
    Last edited by Ernests; 8th July 2014 at 09:10.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    This is exception! In fact, the mags could show good results in Jhebal Saga, because they can escape from opponents in water.
    In all other Mini Games mage is No 1 who everyone wants to kill, easy frag. You can't manage to do 1 Giena (2 sec) or Shockstrike (2,5 sec), when opponent already to catch you out, and start hand-to-hand fighting (with Charge this is instantly). What is the 1 Giena or Shockstrikefor for solder today? Nothing!
    demos hit my conq hard as, that waves of flame is insane

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast