Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: time for a new criminal system on fury

bowless? pfft trash player. and how am I swaying from topic? Did you even read what i wrote? Op wants some homoerotic murder pts driven bounty/ criminal system. I disagreed . you, the downie, chime in licking ops backside and subsequently bashing me . meanwhile youre both clueless. I stated an idea also known as a concept for a player driven "criminal system". a billboard (that would have to be created .. following me here?) for players to post bounties and put in player names and attach some coin. it would essentially give users a quest to kill (playername) and get a cash reward for doing so or maybe even a physical reward like non bound items, stacks of potions, buff pots etc. you could set different options like 2 cp per kill or 10 gold or item on 50th kill . keep it up for 24 hours or 7 days. quest would have to be reaquired after every 5 kills or so. now I realize you being the downie you are might have difficulty wrapping your head around a concept so i will make it easy for you to grasp what that word means.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/d...1&word=concept

Ok then? Bowless? Easy coin sure. look for me anytime
    Last edited by Laethiel; 5th June 2014 at 15:06.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    bowless? pfft trash player. and how am I swaying from topic? Did you even read what i wrote? Op wants some homoerotic murder pts driven bounty/ criminal system. I disagreed . you, the downie, chime in licking ops backside and subsequently bashing me . meanwhile youre both clueless. I stated an idea also known as a concept for a player driven "criminal system". a billboard (that would have to be created .. following me here?) for players to post bounties and put in player names and attach some coin. it would essentially give users a quest to kill (playername) and get a cash reward for doing so or maybe even a physical reward like non bound items, stacks of potions, buff pots etc. you could set different options like 2 cp per kill or 10 gold or item on 50th kill . keep it up for 24 hours or 7 days. quest would have to be reaquired after every 5 kills or so. now I realize you being the downie you are might have difficulty wrapping your head around a concept so i will make it easy for you to grasp what that word means.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/d...1&word=concept

Ok then? Bowless? Easy coin sure. look for me anytime
    so, FC would have to allow player mods or billboard would be posted on some site

cuz as of now you have not mentioned in any of your previous posts that u support FC putting any content (such as say: a billboard), in fact, u did state in 1 post that u think against it.

i would take the time to read your own posts, edit to form a coherent thought. put a concept in one of your previous posts, and properly elaborate on it; then come and teach me the definition of the word 'concept' to show me that you are able to read a dictionary. cuz right now im convinced you are WAY too ret*rded for any civil discussion on the OP's topic

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    cuz right now im convinced you are WAY too ret*rded for any civil discussion on the OP's topic
    im getting convinced carnage american guild people seem the only ones from fury who actualy know what their talking about.

a system like proposed would be easily exploited given how you can manipulate who is a cryminal.

i already see how people would manipulate to be a cryminal on an alt so that you could exploit the bounty quest to farm on your mains another person's toon or yourself on second account for easy gains.

but im not surprised given poster boy being such a clever person who loves guards criminal system and all that fury trash system.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

so, FC would have to allow player mods or billboard would be posted on some site

cuz as of now you have not mentioned in any of your previous posts that u support FC putting any content (such as say: a billboard), in fact, u did state in 1 post that u think against it.

i would take the time to read your own posts, edit to form a coherent thought. put a concept in one of your previous posts, and properly elaborate on it; then come and teach me the definition of the word 'concept' to show me that you are able to read a dictionary. cuz right now im convinced you are WAY too ret*rded for any civil discussion on the OP's topic

I think im done talking to you. youre not very bright and your attempts to come off like you have the slightest clue about anything are a joke. move along trashboy. l2comprehend reading.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    but im not surprised given poster boy being such a clever person who loves guards criminal system and all that fury trash system.
    i do not enjoy the guards criminal system.

-i have half a dozen toons on rage because i didnt want to participate in a server with guards.

-i have only made fury my home server since guards have been recently disabled on fury

a system like proposed would be easily exploited given how you can manipulate who is a cryminal.
    a bit like everything in aoc is exploited anyway? ur pt? according to the OP---of which i personally havent even give my opinion on yet---there is nothing to be exploited: u hit u get criminal and have a bounty, u die bounty dies of. end of story. its just as 'exploitable' as any other thing in aoc right now

exploits is a crom/rage thing, this proposal mostly concerns fury which currently u have 2 hackers and 1 dude who fightclubbed the pvp events, 0 dudes fightclubbing minis, etc. im not too sure how u feel concerned by this thread.
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 5th June 2014 at 18:21.

a bit like everything in aoc is exploited anyway? ur pt?
    oh wait some guy makes a fail sugestion wich will be easily exploited and its all good right .
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

could you atleast 1 time stay serious and not offending ?
    Your only point is that every player is an idiot every player on fury exploits, every player on fury is a guardhugger and you say that again and again.

I am for reducing guards on fury , they just suck. Or at least to weaken and make them killable .

Furthermore both Laethiel's and my idea could be combined .
    Bounty on a players head for ganking.
    Putting someone on a billboard if you just want to see them dead, if they are innocent the bountyhunter would be a criminal and there was even more pvp then.

And lets be honest there are many exploitable things and afk exp leechers in minis are a far bigger problem then someone who kills his main with a toon from an alt account a few times , then moves to city to get the quest then moves back , then kills the alt , then moves back to city again to finish the quest and then starts all again .
    But if you mean that this would be the way the average player would earn pvpexp ...
    Last edited by Daraios; 6th June 2014 at 12:03.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Why ppl just don't say: "we are pvpers and we don't need guards at PvP server"?
    Or why ppl don't say: "we play at pve server and there is no open world PvP here, we don't need guards because its useless"?

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    I am for reducing guards on fury , they just suck. Or at least to weaken and make them killable .
    im sorry are you actualy defending guards existence?
    feeling offended lol grow up.
    they should not be there like jerohn said.

as for your idea you should accept that while pvp xp is a factor to obtain power gear people will always do the path os least resistence.
    i can brag i got to pvp10 on my necro without doing any exploits, but its meaningless i know so many people with multiple pvp10's who just farmed to get the gear/lvl some of them just for vanity.

golden rule is if it can be exploited it will be exploited.
    like when white sands was pvp enabled(i guess they made it pvp enabled again) people would be lvl25 with blue gear 26+ from doing quests with a lvl80 aiding them and only then go gank in tortage .

remove guards from every server. only place with proper world pvp cenario is realy cimmerian end, no guards, choice of all available rez pad upon death, no people questing, no lowbies, just sad shrines of bori wich eu fury pro's all say its wonderous pvp content, at least the cowboys know better lol.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast