Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: premade tournament(Fury)

Quote Originally Posted by kiebler View Post
    This isn't that hard to organize you just need someone who is willing to do it.
    someone who has the time commitment and is reliable. usually best way to do that is pay someone for it: aka funcom. just like anyone else that plays aoc, i have a job/school and other RL things that makes aoc that last thing on my list of priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    There you can see what a pure nonsense these guys are talking. Nothing but **** just for the big troll, yeah! I replied in global it's a bit strange that Spaartaacus wants him for premades if Shainah is so bad. He said Spaartaacus must have brain cancer if he wants Shainah for premades. Just lol
    lol I don't know too much why they don't like shainah, he did pretty good in my premade vs blackout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    I always found guilds a bit "artificial" anyways.

Ye I understand it is nice to work towards common goal etc. but I like to judge ppl as inviduals not as part of some group.
    same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    lol I don't know too much why they don't like shainah, he did pretty good in my premade vs blackout.
    I'm pretty sure that disastr likes me but has a weird way of showing it lol

Spaartan I dunno though, he got muted before I even got to know him.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    someone who has the time commitment and is reliable. usually best way to do that is pay someone for it: aka funcom. just like anyone else that plays aoc, i have a job/school and other RL things that makes aoc that last thing on my list of priorities
    Yea, it's ANYTHING but "simple". Even that Rakdos league was a pain sometimes (I was part of the officers and did my part a few times so I know what it felt like). It was not completely unsuccessful (I would say it was overall successful) but hordes of Russians moving to Crom and the ESO release a bit later were deadly.
    Last edited by kalston; 2nd June 2014 at 14:01.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i got nothign against bad behaving ppl, but when they behave like 24/7 like that, i mean Spaart is awesome, he is keeping his flaming controll, like bundrov and sharmutah, but encouragr and those others? man they got big mouth but they still get their "ass spreaded" every time i log in game

with love to spaart <3
    Spartan is muted globally meaning he cannot type in chat. Trust me when I tell you there is a reason for this.. lol Why dont you come hang out in vent and spread your ass!

p.s. this spaartacus on the forums is not the pvp10 guardian dont be confused.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 2nd June 2014 at 14:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Spartan is muted globally meaning he cannot type in chat. Trust me when I tell you there is a reason for this.. lol Why dont you come hang out in vent and spread your ass!

p.s. this spaartacus on the forums is not the pvp10 guardian dont be confused.
    i know, im talking about spaartacus barb
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i know, im talking about spaartacus barb
    He only keeps his flaming under" sort of "control because of strict moderation here. Not because he chooses to. also you guys do realize we are well some of us are just trolling you in global to incite pvp right? Just having a bit of fun with you lot . Take our taunts too seriously at your own peril. premades aside and i for one believe competetive pvp cant seriously be done in this game because its just not balanced for such things.

Jich wants to relive his glory days of when all people did was flame/troll/premade. Hes nostalgic for the return of the carnage a team He hasnt realized yet that noone really wants to premade anymore. And the eu/na time diffetence makes it a near impossibility.. Competetive pvp is a fine thing to want but at the end of the day what do you get for all the hassle of arranging it? Bragging rights? I dont see any competetive ladders around here or paid sponsorships. Play for fun. im happy when i get a few guild mates on my pug team. I have come to grips a long time ago that pug minis are **** and you either eat it or dont play them. The only reason im playing currently is the reemergence of world pvp! I could give a **** less about minigames theyre old news..

As far as these premades that hes trying to arrange he doesnt want me on his team clearly and im not one to miss out on a good party so i am offering my services as a ringer in such event as they do happen. pm me in game if interested and good luck to all who do end up playing.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 2nd June 2014 at 14:56.

Edit by Anzu: And here I thought you could write a fine post.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    He only keeps his flaming under" sort of "control because of strict moderation here. Not because he chooses to. also you guys do realize we are well some of us are just trolling you in global to incite pvp right? Just having a bit of fun with you lot . Take our taunts too seriously at your own peril. premades aside and i for one believe competetive pvp cant seriously be done in this game because its just not balanced for such things.

Jich wants to relive his glory days of when all people did was flame/troll/premade. Hes nostalgic for the return of the carnage a team He hasnt realized yet that noone really wants to premade anymore. And the eu/na time diffetence makes it a near impossibility.. Competetive pvp is a fine thing to want but at the end of the day what do you get for all the hassle of arranging it? Bragging rights? I dont see any competetive ladders around here or paid sponsorships. Play for fun. im happy when i get a few guild mates on my pug team. I have come to grips a long time ago that pug minis are **** and you either eat it or dont play them. The only reason im playing currently is the reemergence of world pvp! I could give a **** less about minigames theyre old news..

As far as these premades that hes trying to arrange he doesnt want me on his team clearly and im not one to miss out on a good party so i am offering my services as a ringer in such event as they do happen. pm me in game if interested and good luck to all who do end up playing.
    Lirial you sound like suctum's mom. Ill stop you right there before you even think you know about me.
    never mind your rage quit during premade.

Edit by Anzu: Seems like I was mistaken.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 18:40.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast