Thread: Prince Abaddon

Default Prince Abaddon

My guild and I have entered Cavern to try to find Prince Abaddon and we are not finding him. Where is he in Cavern Hideout? Does he spawn, or is he always there??

This is a 6man not a guild instance??

Also you have to kill all other 3 or 4? or whatever bosses first, then he appears.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

i remember doing that zone years ago and it was confusing as hell, can not remember how to do it sry, google or youtube it id recommend

If it's still similar to the old style, then yeah you had to kill the other bosses first, and he's back down near the front I think.

Can't remember if you needed to do anything else to get him to spawn, though.

That boss was removed from the game when the new Unchained version of Caravan came. His loot table was also removed (recipe + some old blue items).
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Well, did anyone check the normal version of the instance. Is he removed there too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Well, did anyone check the normal version of the instance. Is he removed there too?
    Yes, developer said that the loot will be moved to other bosses sometime.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    Yes, developer said that the loot will be moved to other bosses sometime.
    magic word... "sometime" if you know what i mean hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    magic word... "sometime" if you know what i mean hahaha
    Yeah, should be interesting. If they put it back in, then it's probably a good indication the crafting revamp deployment is a long way off =D

If they don't, then any old theory could hold! =P