Thread: Always landing on desktop

Default Always landing on desktop

Hello guys. I have an issue currently with my new keyboard/ Age of Conan. For some reasons it happens that I go back to desktop when I am playing AoC, which is really annoying esp. when you are right in battle. I do not know which shortcut I am pressing for this. The windows-shortcuts are already blocked. My keyboard is Logitech G19. Does anyone have the same issue and knows what I am doing wrong?
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

If you're certain that you're not just pressing alt-tab or hitting the windows key (or at least certain that they are disabled) it must be some background application taking focus. Did you maybe install some software that came along with your keyboard? Anything unusual in your taskbar?

Maybe dumb question but when you say you disabled windows keys, did you do it AFTER getting your new keyboard?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Hmmm... my computer is pretty new so I didn't install that many programs on it yet, and strange is before on my old computer with Logitech G15 I had the same problem at times, but even worse: when I landed on desktop the cursor became uncontroleable and I needed to restart my computer.

Check the keyboard software. It loads a default key profile for AOC and changes keys into doing other random things.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Make sure you don't have a process running in the background that will "pop" you out of AoC to your desktop.

For example, for me I have to end process for Weather Channel and Yahoo Messenger as those 2 will bump me out of AoC, so check to see if you have something similar happening to you.

I think it has something to do with the Logitech software, at least today I didn't have had the problem anymore. Thanks for your help guys!

Can I disable the alt-tab short cut?

I disabled the Windows key by removing the key but I have one to get to desktop on the right hand side still so don't need this shitty alt tab during pvp crap xD
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.