Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: I was just curious which guilds still even exist

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    i am tomhet
    poke me on teamspeak if you have any beef with me
    Do you even lift bro? What kind of car do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Yes now I highly regret all of this, but I still just ask you pls just ignore me.
    im sorry i wont ignore you worship pvp power gear and fight to not have possibility to sign up with friends, everything else i realy dont care and by all means transfer all your alts to fury.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

im sorry i wont ignore you worship pvp power gear and fight to not have possibility to sign up with friends, everything else i realy dont care and by all means transfer all your alts to fury.
    If you really want to change the game so bad, why not apply for a job at Funcom? They been wanting a senior scripter for years. But if not, this thread has been some good entertainment for the day. /Lol thread
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

And another thread turns into a pve vs pvp sh!tfest.

i am tomhet
    poke me on teamspeak if you have any beef with me
    I will agree that you are. A very apt name
    Except for your forum trolling I have no idea who and what you are and couldn't care less

It really was a simple question, WHICH PVE GUILDS are still active and doing T4.
    We narrowed down the US server to just RA, Req Nex and Prophets. I still don't have an idea about the Euro players.
    This Tread has nothing to do with PVP, only looking for guilds that are still active doing end game raiding, and the POINT was to show that funcom really needs to step up and do something to retain the PVE player base we have, I know the PVP patch has been a joy to some and not as much as wished for with others, but my hope was not get another PVE VS PVP topic, but instead find out what is really going on with the state of the game for PVE players.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    It really was a simple question, WHICH PVE GUILDS are still active and doing T4.
    We narrowed down the US server to just RA, Req Nex and Prophets. I still don't have an idea about the Euro players.
    This Tread has nothing to do with PVP, only looking for guilds that are still active doing end game raiding, and the POINT was to show that funcom really needs to step up and do something to retain the PVE player base we have, I know the PVP patch has been a joy to some and not as much as wished for with others, but my hope was not get another PVE VS PVP topic, but instead find out what is really going on with the state of the game for PVE players.
    I believe Obsidian Dragon killed General Sheng for the first time last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I believe Obsidian Dragon killed General Sheng for the first time last night.
    That is very good news

That is very good news
    IGNORED.

/10char

About "Euro guilds" i think all that have been doing t4 for a long time are still doing it,at least on my guild (AoE) we are. About t3 or t3.5....hard to tell,not much guilds bother to do it anymore :/
    Too many t4 loggers,anyway.People lost the "fun" concept in AoC,like for example a fun t1 sweep for the lol's and so on

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast