Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: I was just curious which guilds still even exist

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    he is racist
    he should be banned
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    he should be banned
    I'm sure he will be at some point. Every aspect of this game has its haters, it would seem

Untill then who gives a flying bodily copulation about what he thinks and expects *shrugs*
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 29th May 2014 at 13:54.

A mod need to lock this thread already,it started as " I was just curious which guilds still even exist " and now see the direction it took....lol ah well...

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    fury people defend shrines of bori.
    Incorrect. Players on Fury are not big fans of Bori.

fury people defend pvp gear progression.
    Wrong again.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188201

fury people dont want unchained minigames.
    We want the currant mini games fixed, there's no need for another mini game mode like tournament mode that nobody is ever going to use.

fury people actively praise that stalking questers or people killing a world boss is a very needed pvp incentive.
    lol WB

fury people spew constant insults at anyone who does pve.
    No. It's always the PvEers that are the ones who are throwing all the insults around. Get your facts straight.

fury people praise the need for guards and criminal system.
    Wrong again.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188474

fury people are for most part low lvl's who will never lvl up, and more important then all they are f2p.
    WTF? not true again. I play on Fury and I'm subbed until December, several of my guildies are also subbed to the game. While I can't speak for them, I my self will NOT be giving Funcom anymore money because of the way they abuse players.

fury people disdain grouping up for pvp and trash talk people who team up and try and be organized.
    WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188601

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188200

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188538

It was the PvEers like the ones who all play on Crum now that are responsible for this pug-only mini game garbage we have do deal with now. They had it changed to make it easier for them for farm for tokens and prowess points and to and to remove teamwork that counteracted their gear advantage.

fury people love the system they have in place wich allows for lowbies to mix in pvp with lvl80s.
    Because we love to accumulate murder points for spamming our AoEs in world PvP, right? Don't be such a tool.

fury people defend guards so they can fully exploit it and guard hug at convenience.
    Most of the players that guard hug are in Vires, you can't generalize Fury just because of them.

So, wrong again.

see the patern?
    Yes, I can... it's mostly ignorance coming from you.

thought you were banned ? please do us a favor and get yourself perma banned
    Tomhet does not deserve to be banned just because you don't like what he has to say. Anyone with half a brain can see what a tool he is, it's not that hard to argue against him, grow a backbone.

he should be banned
    yes censorship is best tool for people who dont want to hear the truth.
    i was already banned more then a few times for fighting for a better game.
    while i keep playing this game i will not yield before any fight.
    especialy against a server who has fought to deprive the only real paying server out of content it has paid for.

the day will come we will be in a single server, and i will remember your names as im sure you will remember mine.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    A mod need to lock this thread already,it started as " I was just curious which guilds still even exist " and now see the direction it took....lol ah well...
    any thread -tomhet- visits goes takes this way
    Typing on mobile

especialy against a server who has fought to deprive the only real paying server out of content it has paid for.

the day will come we will be in a single server, and i will remember your names as im sure you will remember mine.
    sure , tell me the name of your main . the name of mine is the same as my forum name and my twinks are in the signature . just forgot to mention "Keilinh" on crom
    Typing on mobile

Who are you again?
    No, you got banned for being abusive, would be the correct answer.
    By all means fight your fight, but don't jihad every forum thread in your attempt to do so. It's really not civil

Syd, that was actually the most coherent statements I've seen out of you. Keep it up

you just cant handle the truth.
    Truth without evidence is a matter of perspective. Mine just isn't clouded by bigotry and hatred
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 29th May 2014 at 14:14.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Incorrect. Players on Fury are not big fans of Bori.
    meet some of your fury bori worshipers
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    I spent great time fighting 2vs6 in Bori this morning

Game has still something to offer even PvP wise
    and best of the best pvp events for bori farming with funcom points
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=186487

there are more of those real fury pvp'ers who worship bori.

i personaly been asking for years on forums to have this content removed, and always my oposers are from fury, not crom but fury, so i ask you to help fight against bori and see this trash content removed, fight against it and dont back it up like the rest of forum fury users have been doing for years.

It was the PvEers like the ones who all play on Crum now that are responsible for this pug-only mini game garbage we have do deal with now.
    no, it was qq from american servers who made funcom remove group sign ups, to be hones no clue of it was qq from pve or pvp servers, just it was only americans who most vocaly continuously qq'ed to have it removed.

i have been asking for group signups back for years not just last couple of weeks buddie, and main oposer where always from fury, and ofc korando wich is on crom badmouthing people who kill scripted mobs when he is a main raider in t4 and has been for years.

and korando just remember i never said a single ill word to you ever !
    despite all the trash behaviour you always had in pvp, aka, get hit once on your demo and vanish, sistematicaly complain about loot in raids, and above all i always invited you for scripted mob killing groups with never saying any ill words to you, and now after you trash talked the guild im still part of, you stop wanting to do groups anymore and tag me as troll .

i also been fighting for years to have guards removed everywhere i gave up, you know why because fury and old aquilonia forum users always came post how they needed the guards.

even when reality always been guards exist to be exploited, fury users came to deny it and continuously asked for them to remain.

as for derled here is he at his best:
    SO ATTENTION ALL, AMERICANO BURGER BOYS DON'T WANT PVP THEY ONLY PVE PVEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    and gz from fury managing to do t2 raids (we can all thx delred from awesome leading)
    you link some posts your fury buddies are oposed to wich are all very recent your neglecting what they have been posting/saying over the years.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59102

they dont want unchained minigames, and they do want their shiny power pvp gear.
    and i dont want any new mode of minigames i want any single instance that is pvp enabled to give all players entering all access to aa's and forced pvp gear on them, so in minigames unchained should be the one single type of minigame.

as for the rest i will never agree to the state of open world pvp wich makes questers lowbies and people hitting a boss fuel for pvp.
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 29th May 2014 at 14:42.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Who are you again?
    i am tomhet
    poke me on teamspeak if you have any beef with me
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast