Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PvP HoX help ... badly needed

With the gear rank 7 the hox become really interesting but i'm surprise to have only 33% protec and 9k life.

It's really possible to play with the neck and cloak offensive? i die so fast already... .
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

Hey guys, coming back to check up with you .

Approaching PvP 7 , I know these cloaks are pretty good but there are at least 3 okay options and I don't want to waste badges on the wrong one.

Cloak of Cinders seems like the HoX option , cloak of power for straight up Magic Damage , or Shielding for defense ?

Does defense matter since we are in there to do the most damage and get out and survivability doesn't even matter ?

That narrows it to the two magic options , is the melee combat rating worth the huge magic damage that the caster cloak provides ?

I'm quite happy with the cloak of cinders, as it gives a boost to both melee and magic-dmg while still adding some protection.
    Since I sometimes switch from an avatar-based build to poss/gen this is the option for both whereas the cloak of power is mostly viable to other casters or poss/gen-hoxes.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

they are not expensive so you can have them all
    Cinders for start is maybe best choice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345