Thread: PvP Gear & Heal Rating

Default PvP Gear & Heal Rating

tell me why isnt there (still) no heal rating on pvp gear?
    it would be much nicer cause then u can go full heal spec with aa heals.
    otherwise these aa heals are totally useless for pvp.

Because you need 2-3K heal rating to see a viable change, and it only affects AA heals.

For them to add that to the stat budget of pvp armor they would have to remove better stats such as dps, crit rating, crit damage rating, ect...

Who would want that?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Because you need 2-3K heal rating to see a viable change, and it only affects AA heals.

For them to add that to the stat budget of pvp armor they would have to remove better stats such as dps, crit rating, crit damage rating, ect...

Who would want that?
    Well they can remove the haye decrease rating instead...

Quote Originally Posted by -Deukalion- View Post
    Well they can remove the haye decrease rating instead...
    Hate decrease rating on pvp gear doesn't cost a single stat budget point.

It's here cause it's a base stat hard-coded on T4-power armor internal tool. It was simpler to let the stat alone than removing it.

On topic, first iteration of revamped PvP t2/t3 armors had heal rating but the stat sucks balls, the heal rating spells are almost impossible to use in PvP.
    And the whole heal rating concept consume lots and lots of stat budget points so you had only something like 1000 heal rating points on the whole pvp t3 priest gear (and 0 from weapons) at the cost of precious points in better stat. It was useless and i asked to remove it to gain instead wisdom/mana regen and a bit more constitution points.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Hate decrease rating on pvp gear doesn't cost a single stat budget point.

It's here cause it's a base stat hard-coded on T4-power armor internal tool. It was simpler to let the stat alone than removing it.

On topic, first iteration of revamped PvP t2/t3 armors had heal rating but the stat sucks balls, the heal rating spells are almost impossible to use in PvP.
    And the whole heal rating concept consume lots and lots of stat budget points so you had only something like 1000 heal rating points on the whole pvp t3 priest gear (and 0 from weapons) at the cost of precious points in better stat. It was useless and i asked to remove it to gain instead wisdom/mana regen and a bit more constitution points.
    Your right, there is no point in heal rating for PvP armor. It affects only a handful of AA, and most of those are crap for PvP.
    Doomsayer 2008

tbh

I never understood why heal rating on PvP should eat off budget

Even if you have a lot of HR, it's not a given you'll make use of it, by giving up other AAs, or will be able to with how difficult it is to land a Celestial Gaze in PvP

Heals in this game aren't impactful enough as it is, so I really don't see the harm to let people go into more of a healingrole. Switching the AAs is punishment enough. Loosing stats aswell? There's no need to be that dumb about it. It doesn't have to be t5 level healratings either.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 21st July 2015 at 10:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    tbh

I never understood why heal rating on PvP should eat off budget

Even if you have a lot of HR, it's not a given you'll make use of it, by giving up other AAs, or will be able to with how difficult it is to land a Celestial Gaze in PvP

Heals in this game aren't impactful enough as it is, so I really don't see the harm to let people go into more of a healingrole. Switching the AAs is punishment enough. Loosing stats aswell? There's no need to be that dumb about it. It doesn't have to be t5 level healratings either.
    I dont get it either... pvp gear can have whole different budget compared to pve gear isnt it?