Thread: Back into the game need help

Default Back into the game need help

So I played many many years ago and I rocked PVP. I just reactivated my account yesterday, and tried to PVP and well, I only died like twice but I had 0 kills. Most people after realizing I couldn't kill them and they couldn't kill me would just leave. I am level 80, and I am going to experiment with the feats. I will read up on AA's as they are new to me.

However my gear is grossly outdated. I was in LFG all day yesterday, no one would take me as my gear was crap compared to dungeons they were doing.

So I guess my questions are, where can I get good gear solo?(Nice enough that people will pick me up for dungeons) Are the factions worth increasing for gear? What are the best factions for a DT?

What's your in game name?
    No matter how crappy your gear you can go into a Warmonks/Palace group or a Kara korum (aka yag loop) fulfilling the off tank role. Just make sure you have goad and dread shadow feated.
    Last legion for wrist and wolves for boots
    Wabajack, Demonologist
    Wabbajabba, Dark Templar
    Wabbaguard, Guardian
    Mastablastaa, Ranger

Matthiu is my DT. I ran some Pagoda and temple runs, and spent the last few hours with faction to save up for some gear.