Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anniversary Red Hand Quest in the Outflow Tunnels

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    I'm a relatively new player so I will look for those abilities (I haven't used them yet). Thank you.
    For a conk your native crowd control is Batter Aside (twohander) and Overwhelm (dual wield.)

If you are brute-specced you should pick up Burst of Aggression (aoe knockback, refreshable on kills if you get Remorseless Agression) and Throat Slash. Throat Slash is an interrupt featable to be a silence as well, and works on melee and spell abilities.

Also if you doubletap forward, your melee attacks have a chance to stun.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    I don't know your level, but if I recall correctly, you're an Herald of Xotli, correct ? So, depending on level and/or feats you might have a long fear, and a big stun when you transform in demon form, stun that can be awesomely long if you feat it fully (Horrible visage of Xotli). You also have Words of Command as a root, which is a base CC.
    I'm giving my Herald a rest. She's at 48 and I started having some fun with my Tempest of Set. I really like the ranged attacks she has. Unfortunately, when my premium time from RotG expired, I wasn't paying attention and ended up with my Ranger guy locked up, until I sub and get the slots back.

I'm surprised that Heralds don't have some sort of fireball spell, given their flaming proclivities. But, maybe there's one in the feat tree somewhere; haven't taken a look, yet.

Yeah, that demon form is nice, but it seems that one still needs good gear. I think my Tempest only has three blues - a necklace, chest armor and a staff; her helmet might be blue, too, can't recall just now. But, all these blue toys are well below her level. I'm spending a lot of time just trying to find better stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    I like how people are actually having trouble with this. It's good to see an actual challenge arise from the solo content of the game again.
    Well, yeah, but it's supposed to be a gift of some sort. It seems scaled more as a Destiny quest than as a commemorative once off. I figure these sorts of things to be short-lived opportunities to glom some good toys without major effort. Heck, the rest of the game is pretty hardcore, to my experience, so I don't think a gimme or two will unbalance things that much.

If they're going to do something like this, make it a regular part of the environment, not just a special event. And, add more of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123