Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bloodshed events feedback

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    well he is a ranger, of course he gets the first kill, u know..range advantage
    It was pashtun event lol. Ranger suck badly in it. You lie.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    I was thinking quite oposite... how can necro win Arena easily if everyone is dying so quickly... and necro is not class with awesome burst, or am I mistaken?
    Well good geared necro has burst even without SW but ye you got point here.
    Well fact was i ended up with 4 kills and necro got 12 or even more. Idk maybe all soldiers and healers he dotted awarded him with kill once they died.

Thing was i would die just before finishing target or before i was able to unload my burst. Necro and demo have luxury of range, hox dont. Not sure how kills are calculated here, i hear you need to be alive to get kill credit, that may explain why i felt i kill more than 4.
    Just thinking aloud: if necro motd many targets he would be having some nice survivability to and could stay in fight longer...

And as reli said i go for chosen i get annihilated in sec.

Event have some flaws but its still blast

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    there is no time "when more people are online" on prime time there are 70-80 lvl 80s online .
    and if there are some people in the event zone it are only carnage and free ciy zergs that kill anyone around them
    carnage never zerg dude. most we ever have in the zone is 6. but yes, we kill anything around us, problem?

My zergs are bigger!
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well what was obvious since start is happening. You only see people that wants to win with healer and tanks mostly, only few dps here and there.
    I played 5 hours today, won 1 victory token early in the morning.
    It's just impossible if you don't follow that rule. I just feed kills to healer and tanks, because those archetype have shitload too much dps. I'm bored as **** with hox.

There was a pashtun group arena just now, it just says the kill count for tanks and healer. I'm sure other archetype didn't got a single kill.
    Meanwhile in mini I do really fine but in events, nothing. I won't even try to go there until I'm in a team with 2 healers. It's the standard.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 22nd May 2014 at 19:47.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    carnage never zerg dude. most we ever have in the zone is 6. but yes, we kill anything around us, problem?
    Last night carnage had a 9+ zerg vs 5-6.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123