Thread: Unholy hands question

Default Unholy hands question

Just curious about this feat in pve..the unholy DoT is not terrible and i dont care about the root so much.

My question is : does anyone know if this DoT still affects a mob even if the root is resisted?

I ask this because i notice in my combat log when the mob is affected by the root i will see the damage appear in combat log... but when the root is resisted i dont see any damage appear in log.. does anyone know if this DoT is still ticking even tho it doesnt show up...?

ever since ive been playing with this feat in raids it appears my dps has increased significantly.. this is why i ask

the damage only happens while your victim is rooted, i always have frozen hatred up+1 or 2 skulls so it always breaks as soon as any melee hits rooted person, so its hard to realy use it in pvp especialy when in group and your all coordinating atacking same person.

in pve its equaly redundand given bosses arent "rootable".

for the record most cc's do damage while person is under it, its not a dot, at least necro/demo ones as far as i know.
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 22nd May 2014 at 02:50.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

imo its great tho cast time is so long,

it can totally destroy someone - like for example you pull it off on someone/something cast all the dots plus snare and run away to spellwave - pwn imo

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    imo its great tho cast time is so long,

it can totally destroy someone - like for example you pull it off on someone/something cast all the dots plus snare and run away to spellwave - pwn imo
    ye, and kill everything with Grip of Death
    Last edited by Vutra; 25th May 2014 at 07:22.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.