Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: offline leveling Problem

Quote Originally Posted by causeimblonde View Post
    YOU are SO wrong
    Okey you have replied to that before, its ok calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by causeimblonde View Post
    you are calling me a bad player
    putting words in my mouth and yes that's rude
    just because I want to get a level once and while
    I'm PAYING TO PLAY THIS GAME

Its nothing that I wrote there but taking things out of context is what you like to do

Why do you even pay for the game if you dont have your level 80 yet? Better to explore the world first and then start deciding on your sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgore View Post
    Why do you even pay for the game if you dont have your level 80 yet? Better to explore the world first and then start deciding on your sub.
    It's simple, you start playing the game, find out you really enjoy playing. There is no need to wait till 80 to start taking advantage of the subscription benefits. It is actually way more worthwhile to level up with a sub than as a ftp.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    It's simple, you start playing the game, find out you really enjoy playing. There is no need to wait till 80 to start taking advantage of the subscription benefits. It is actually way more worthwhile to level up with a sub than as a ftp.
    Yes, but a single sub wont bring you anything. You will have the same items as a f2p player in the end. If you meant sub+expansion then its really useful ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgore View Post
    Yes, but a single sub wont bring you anything. You will have the same items as a f2p player in the end. If you meant sub+expansion then its really useful ;D
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you did get access to 1 AA expertise per level even without the expansion (if not, still not too bad to buy expansion just for this), offline levels, sieges (if you can find one), full bank and inventory space, extra character slots if you want to try more classes without deleting, vet points, item shop discount, no gold limit.

To me that sounds like plenty of nice perks.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought you did get access to 1 AA expertise per level even without the expansion (if not, still not too bad to buy expansion just for this), offline levels, sieges (if you can find one), full bank and inventory space, extra character slots if you want to try more classes without deleting, vet points, item shop discount, no gold limit.

To me that sounds like plenty of nice perks.
    Cant disagree with you haha, however we went a little bit off-topic

As far as i know, you keep earned offline levels, even if you go from premium to f2p. You just stopped earning new ones, just like veteran points.

So, if you mean "taking away", do you mean the offline levels are not awarded now until you are premium AND are having a lvl70 char? (like Roddam said, in my eyes a "taking away" of things, since you handle premium lowbie players worse than premiums who rush to 80)

Before it was enough to be premium to gather them up. You even could use them as f2p on chars of lvl30+. Or will you need now to be premium, be over lvl30 AND have another char of lvl70+ to use existing offline levels on a lvl30+ char? (which would not take away things, just change the rules of application)
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 20th May 2014 at 15:53.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12