Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: offline leveling Problem

Thumbs down offline leveling Problem

Offline Levels
    Requirements for gaining offline levels have been adjusted. In addition to premium account status, players must now possess a level 70 character before offline levels can be earned on the game account.

let me get this straight...
    You have to be level 70 to start getting a offline level in a game that goes to level 80?
    or do you have to have a level 70 for your other toons to get a offline level ?
    this makes me mad if its not the latter..
    this is one of the major reasons I'm playing this game and I am not F2P !!!!
    I'm sure people have abused this, well I'm not one of them, have only played this game for only 4 months now.
    why do games give you something only to take it away ?
    getting a level 4 days was nice and helped since I don't box and don't group { it's frightening to see these people in the global channel.. let alone group with them} and before my Husband quit the game saw him group with some people that didn't want to play the game right and it didn't go well.
    I hate to quit this game
    I don't have a level 80 yet.
    Last edited by causeimblonde; 20th May 2014 at 13:59.

If you have at least one character that is level 70 or higher AND you have a current paid subscription, then every 4 days you gain a free level that can be used on ANY character on the same account that is level 30 or higher.

better start leveling my 67 if that's the case so my 49 can get the offline levels..
    any one know why they changed this?

Quote Originally Posted by causeimblonde View Post
    I'm sure people have abused this, well I'm not one of them, have only played this game for only 4 months now.
    why do games give you something only to take it away ?
    getting a level 4 days was nice and helped since I don't box and don't group { it's frightening to see these people in the global channel.. let alone group with them} and before my Husband quit the game saw him group with some people that didn't want to play the game right and it didn't go well.
    I hate to quit this game before I reach level 80.
    So if I got this straight, you want to offline to 80 so you can quit the game?

NO
    I don't want to offline level to 80 to quit
    I'd quit because games keep giving you stuff and then take it away the game I played before for 13 years did that on a regular basis...
    Last edited by causeimblonde; 20th May 2014 at 14:01.

But you realize how fail offline leveling is? Especially for you as a new player, why would you want to skip playing and exploring the game?
    Not to mention how bad player you will end up at lvl 80 not having a clue about the class you play.

Take it easy, enjoy the game. Offline levels are fail or at least the way they were implemented to the game was very bad and did more harm then anything else. If you ask me it should have been even more strict, like offline levels being disabled until you have at least one lvl 80 character.

excuse me ?
    I DO NOT TO OFFLINE LEVEL !!!
    I have 2 toons that I KNOW HOW TO PLAY and very well
    please don't turn this around
    every 4 days one of my 2 toons got a level.
    why are you being so RUDE ?
    this is why my husband quit
    I never said I would do that.....
    Last edited by causeimblonde; 20th May 2014 at 14:06.

Okey so everyone that disagrees with you is rude?

And why do you cry about offlines levels if you dont want to use them? You are full of contradiction sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    So if I got this straight, you want to offline to 80 so you can quit the game?
    YOU are SO wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Okey so everyone that disagrees with you is rude?

And why do you cry about offlines levels if you dont want to use them? You are full of contradiction sorry...
    you are calling me a bad player
    putting words in my mouth and yes that's rude
    just because I want to get a level once and while
    I'm PAYING TO PLAY THIS GAME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast