Thread: Rottenblood the Tracker

Default Rottenblood the Tracker

How do i find this boss in Oasis? we keep doing this instance and we never find this boss. Our guild needs the recipe it drops!

he's the first boss on the left when you enter the dungeon

I believe his name is different - but he casts a debuff called Rottenblood and he also drops the recipe
    - our guild got it just recently from him...

The recipe he drops is for Piteado, level 80 crafted leather

Kill the first set of NPCs, the roaming NPC, then down the hill the next two NPC then take a left. He is in the tent. Think we use to be able to sneak a ranged class up to pull him without fighting all the trash. Not sure if that is still possible.

And to get that recipe and the other cultural recipes from this instance it has to be level 80.

Bring as many ranged friends as possible (petcro's as well).

You can still solo this guy with good Khitai gears and skills even after the 'recent' upgrade he received, ranged just makes it a bit more cake-walky because you're gonna have the melee kiting a fair bit. His DoT hurts lots. I can't remember if you can spread it, or he just hits everyone inside a radius from his feet (again, ranged works best anyway).

He's a big boy, treat him with the respect he deserves (really big swords/spells!)