Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bounty PvP quest issues

Thumbs down Bounty PvP quest issues

I killed my SIGLE target for the bounty pvp quest, a toon lvl 22 and I got 2 pve levels immediately (from 24 to 26)!!! WTF?!?!?! This kind stuff should only give pvp xp, not pve xp! What if I was 39 and wanted to stay 39 for a while? Please we only want pvp rewards for those quests, like 200pvp xp, camp trophies, and AA xp book they already give...

Also, This bounty quest gave me for mark a 80lvl and another time a 41lvl toon. How am I supposed to kill them? I was 24lvl at this time and there already was 2-3 21+lvl toons in playfield...

easily if u play dps class and u need to kill other dps class who is afk ::PP
    The Law

They should make these quests level 80 only imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    I killed my SIGLE target for the bounty pvp quest, a toon lvl 22 and I got 2 pve levels immediately (from 24 to 26)!!! WTF?!?!?! This kind stuff should only give pvp xp, not pve xp! What if I was 39 and wanted to stay 39 for a while? Please we only want pvp rewards for those quests, like 200pvp xp, camp trophies, and AA xp book they already give...

Also, This bounty quest gave me for mark a 80lvl and another time a 41lvl toon. How am I supposed to kill them? I was 24lvl at this time and there already was 2-3 21+lvl toons in playfield...
    No. I think they should keep this, all my bounty has been level 80 if i kill then i should be rewarded with a few levels, i like the fact you can level up by pvp. I think if you don't like and your on fury move to crom.

Agree with the OP. A pvp quest should give only pvp xp. It is counterproductive and not really a good idea to hurt low level pvp even more by this "idea".

And thanks for the warning!

They should offer a "no bounty available" option/messaage though (and don't give quest), if there is no appropiate target of +/- 10 levels around.

They had this "levelling up" through pvp in the beginning and imo it was a good change they removed it.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 19th May 2014 at 11:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Agree with the OP. A pvp quest should give only pvp xp. It is counterproductive and not really a good idea to hurt low level pvp even more by this "idea".

And thanks for the warning!

They should offer a "no bounty available" option/messaage though (and don't give quest), if there is no appropiate target of +/- 10 levels around.

They had this "levelling up" through pvp in the beginning and imo it was a good change they removed it.

Well i total disagree, i want to pvp and i want to level up though pvp and this is a good way of doing it. the fact that your all care bear about this is the reason why this game has lack of pvp content and with people saying the community killed this game i total agree.

Kurtz you were doing PvE on rage and complained about pvp when you were doing PVE on a hardcore rule set server your opinion is invalid.

Funcom is going in the right way with this patch and with the leveling up though PvP it gives lowbies a chance to catch with 80s, which = more endgame content cause of more 80s

Quote Originally Posted by trusted31 View Post
    No. I think they should keep this, all my bounty has been level 80 if i kill then i should be rewarded with a few levels, i like the fact you can level up by pvp. I think if you don't like and your on fury move to crom.
    I like you mate. Keep telling people to move to Crom.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    I like you mate. Keep telling people to move to Crom.
    Sorts the **** from the men

Sorts the **** from the men
    No clue about what you mean
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Well i total disagree, i want to pvp and i want to level up though pvp and this is a good way of doing it. the fact that your all care bear about this is the reason why this game has lack of pvp content and with people saying the community killed this game i total agree.

Kurtz you were doing PvE on rage and complained about pvp when you were doing PVE on a hardcore rule set server your opinion is invalid.

Funcom is going in the right way with this patch and with the leveling up though PvP it gives lowbies a chance to catch with 80s, which = more endgame content cause of more 80s
    What you say would be perfectly fine, if there were a way to "downlevel" or "scale down" to play low level zones, instances and minis onlevel again.
    The solution is rather simple again:
    Remove the standard pve xp as obligatory reward and move it into a potion or urn...so people like you can progress in pve through pvp and others can stay 39, 19 , 59 or whatever and still enjoy new pvp content.

I totally disagree about the direction. The rush to 80 started after khitai and was a really bad move...it is not only a bad move in aoc, but in other games as well. For various reasons...it makes it not easier, but harder for newbies. The 1-60 is the period you get players hooked and where they make lasting friends. The gameworld is not only lvl80...and it would be bad, if it were. Also it does not close the gap, but rather widens it. Rushed 80s have less friends, less practice, less experience and less game knowledge. Similar if you force them to play only a few chars or classes, they lack too.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 19th May 2014 at 19:20.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast