Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Soldier Feat-tree

Default The Soldier Feat-tree

How viable would it be to go with this tree alone, without using any other feats?

It's too good, that's why no mere mortal has specced it. DO IT
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Ummm are you serious?

It would be pretty good but not as epic as Hox going all general

Are you talking about only feating point in general?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Wink

alone? no man, you can take some feats from here, iron and stone skin are good, defensive or frenzy stance may help, goad is good if you know how to use it, volcanic rage is a nice dps boost, sustained rage is good for dps too if you have the gear... and cunning deflection is like a mini bubble, hateful strikes may help too if you have troubles pulling aggro...

but yur main feats must be on the class trees, there is always one for dps and one for tank, sometimes you can make hybrids or take some feats on one and focus on the other, depends on how you play, this game give you chance to have multiple feat specs, so be sure you have one for every encounter (one for physical tanking, one for magical tanking, one for dps, one for PVP, one for any other job, even one for farming
    meh...

Not as epic as taking all your feat points and investing them down the pub.

Goad mob is a must have both in PvE and in PvP.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I use cunning deflection a lot. So in my opinion a good soldier build needs 16 point in general at least.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast