Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boneshatter / PVP Combo Rotation

imo bs or upheaval and determination for sure either if it would go on blood rage or reave stances, and dont forget about at the gates - its nice burst tool and helps literally kill poor (khitai etc) clothies/lights in one cc, imo wtw is overrated and it totally sucks on zerker since you honestly got already to many tools to gain stacks - and guess what happen when you reach 15 - you have to reset it manually cos blood frenzy has 1 min cd ;( and thats why imo only option is to slot it in pve in static fights where you have dps race and nn to use dete.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    What else is op for you. Can you give us a list.
    Yah, really, Delred still arguing that conq is superior over the barb. He is in such denial. Barb is a lot more fun, but conq has everything on the barb except for speed and antiCC which defiantly is NOT enough to match the conq power.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Yah, really, Delred still arguing that conq is superior over the barb. He is in such denial. Barb is a lot more fun, but conq has everything on the barb except for speed and antiCC which defiantly is NOT enough to match the conq power.
    speed is your bubble, use it
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    he doesn't give rats about barbs that's one thing. Plays one cookie cutter build that's second thing. Keeps barbs forums in check to make sure barbs stay dull and don't get any updates. Dude doesn't know what he wants to play. And in his world everything is op about barb even Sever. That sums him up.

he doesn't give rats about barbs that's one thing. Plays one cookie cutter build that's second thing. Keeps barbs forums in check to make sure barbs stay dull and don't get any updates. Dude doesn't know what he wants to play. And in his world everything is op about barb even Sever. That sums him up.
    no sever is bad, im playing barb enough, more in pvp than you are and in pve enough i think full t1-t2 lot of t3. t4 relics (lot) and full x2 different khitai set sums it up for u,

just for ur info, my current barb is my fourth one,
    for different level pvp areas.

why would barb need any update? for what? for what?? what do you need? nothing, oh yea add it x3 bubble so it has more than conq, also increanse selfheal so it heal 3k per stack, and sever should do 1k dmg per tick, and atg should be minor perk so u can use without warning with it, yea ofc, and tools at hand should enable u to use BOTH stances same time so they both stack in combat and gain BOTH effects.

also the blitz should be aoe kb on everyone like conq aa breaktrough.

also i would like every wreck armor cd removed to 15 secend and they should be aoe with polearm range
    The Law

barb has been op since launch so what u crying

barb is the class which is meant for casual players and for those who seek easy and simple gameplay , and thats exactly what it is, u know what simple , easy, strong, becomes when good player play it? retarded

just because crom has 0 usefull barb dosent mean class need buff,

kingkozak is only for kills, if he want that he should roll ranger or sin and wait avatar in hide and kill only blue geared clothies. why bother with class which is not SUPPOSED TO DO THAT (barb)

see? funcom listen to whiners and thats why healers two shot cloth armors

thats why conq can two shot other heavy in few secends
    Last edited by Derled; 23rd May 2014 at 06:42.
    The Law

F me, conqs can 2 shot DTs/other conqs now?

Personally, I use zerker barb with new pvp gear to have on par dps overall and no cool down dependency as I did with reaver but being 10+ times more useful with well times cc's and much hardier survival as you get low becoming a tank enough for a few seconds makes all the difference.

No point speccing reaver feat one shot dependancy , losing cc, losing atrocity so having to waste aa on determination and without warning.

I like feating full weapon dps feats available, missing the bloodthirst/decap line and taking charge from reaver. Take prot , anti kb and snare/root release with

+weapon dps from 5/5 reave + 25% , 5/5 lethality +17.5% and 5/5 swarm fighter +20%

Then 5/5 on reverse swing +36% with 5/5 hammer and anvil making the damage of staggering blow worth doing to add synergy to reverse swing.

Great base dps from pvp weapons and multipliers listed above then using butcher 9/8 and 3 ranks off SB and tainted/finely honed as any heal/absorb removes your burst and burst from finishing blow and At The Gates from AA

Mostly cool down dependant with 1k per hit or more on every combo crit

Jagged cut 3 top two ranks of wreck armour to keep dps on hop kiters and debuff soldiers
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

@Surgery: Reads pretty confusing... Is this build what you were talking about --> http://goo.gl/0REXEx ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    @Surgery: Reads pretty confusing... Is this build what you were talking about --> http://goo.gl/0REXEx ?
    You don't look confused since you got it there abouts at least. Looks like a boring build, but it's pretty cool not relying on bullsh!t oneshot 40 sec CD abilities or zerkers own 2 min cooldowns.

Seems boring, but in reality and practicality I save so many ppl in openworld with forward thinking, it's been a blast destroying and assisting. I get reavers in my group just running around spamming wreck armours and relying on the bleed feats but nothing more satisfying than cracking down with a massive hammer/sword and all that jazz.

I'll ellaborate but it might get lengthy, bit of a whore with optimisation.
    In that I keep tweaking looking for perfection... like 5 more feats would always be that perfect build

I will say though that Devestation is utter trash 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 points in it are so Fing useless I cannot comprehend it... Stack upto 5% crit that is removed by crits xD
    Close behind it is Without Warning and Determination. Since What it Takes is 10x better survival tool if that's what you're looking for.
    Allowing 1 extra stack every 5 seconds from combo finisher? when Atrocity builds you up almost too fast anyways? and Longer lasting zerker? I'd prefer to get to rebuild it up than keep it. Get stuck into the fight. Determination is for bone shatter spamming runners that are not in the fights long enough because they gimp their survival on build and try to get a little back.

There are 3 things that make Berzerker an IN-YOUR-FACE-CLASS (4 if you count Physique but that is compulsery for zerker) and allow you to out survive toe-to-toe in group battle more soldier like than the other two rogues.

1) Atrocity. Feat it. Fully Feat it. It saves you wasting AA on determination or without warning both of which are half arsed survival imo.

2) Insanity. 5 more scaled up heals/max hp? DOH

3) Unstoppable. Tanky Tanky

Being a pain in the ass to kill or escape from with Arcane Marauder helps.

I digress, point was don't wast that 1 point on devestation. Fill Atrocity and don't waste AA on half assed survival.

There are two good AA for survival or DPS, WiT or AtG

Zerker is often all or nothing on its' feats. As for the blocks of feats; on zerker you only really notice most things when you fill them I have found a few things.
    I removed some points from lethality and Agile mind to better fill comatose after hammer and anvil and Staggering punch.

Couple of synergy based reasons between the feats for this.
    Quite often stunning punch feels alot longer stun with just 3 added seconds... allowing a full butcher 9 and since hammer and anvil makes stunning punch a decap style burst alternative; since not speccing decap you lose that ability to not land a butcher 9 style damage instantly on a KB foe with AtG and finishing blow.

Decap line is very limiting but during testing 1 decap = 1 butcher 9 but instantly castable on KB foes. You could use it before a foe stands, I find I'm interupted on butcher 9 from skilled players the instant they stand up. Therefore I can now use Stunning punch for not just a longer stun but also as a +45% upped dps combo for around 3k on a KB foe AND LAND A SNARE! of 12 seconds for when they stand. It's on such a short cooldown from AA and Shock and Awe that I frequently use SPV it for dps+snare than a stun.

Another reason for this is if you don't spec hammer and anvil you net more damage from SP-IV but since SP-V has higher dps but lower duration +45% dps seems to equal them out after the increase.

I was using SP4 for damage and SP5 for stun but now SP5 does both.

Yes I used Decap as away to show how good hammer and anvil line is go figure. haha. I was running a decap trolling spec FULL zerker with only excellent balance and 1 point blitz charge and it's really underrated xD

Also, without hammer and anvil the staggering blow ranks are pathetic and only worth doing the faster ranks for dps from reverse swing. But this changes with hammer and anvil.

I've tweaked a bit, keeping similar dps but improving utility I think.

I'm settled on one all rounder spec I now use for EVERYTHING:

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v9_1126...dfb01d4c41d524

Don't like it? Don't use it. Also, if you doubt it's efficiency in 1v1;

The only real threat on barb I ever see is probably Boyaka. Duelled him about 5 times in a row and finished it 100% hp.

Limitation of the one-shot duelling reaver spec? You can kite the 8 seconds their dps is up

Furthermore, equally geared barb:

Your At the Gates crits Tarnen for 4260 slashing damage.
    Last edited by Surgery; 31st May 2014 at 15:13.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast