Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boneshatter / PVP Combo Rotation

http://goo.gl/2X3ab8

Use upheval and determination

For combos keep determination and reverse swing going with low ranks of staggering blow then destroy people with upheval.

Determination will cause you to often receive multiple heals from sitting on blood rage stacks unlike normally where you only receive a single heal each time you gain a stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    no sever is bad, im playing barb enough, more in pvp than you are and in pve enough i think full t1-t2 lot of t3. t4 relics (lot) and full x2 different khitai set sums it up for u,

just for ur info, my current barb is my fourth one,
    for different level pvp areas.

why would barb need any update? for what? for what?? what do you need? nothing, oh yea add it x3 bubble so it has more than conq, also increanse selfheal so it heal 3k per stack, and sever should do 1k dmg per tick, and atg should be minor perk so u can use without warning with it, yea ofc, and tools at hand should enable u to use BOTH stances same time so they both stack in combat and gain BOTH effects.

also the blitz should be aoe kb on everyone like conq aa breaktrough.

also i would like every wreck armor cd removed to 15 secend and they should be aoe with polearm range
    Dude i bet i have more pvp kills on my single barb then all your 4 barbs combined. And i never asked for any changes what you listed above. You sound like you are king of the hill but clearly you have no clue.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123