Drunken pvp brawling. Where is that at?
    Ask Crank or Kina where it's at
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests With guards isn't working
    this pvp update will work better on PVE server (CE no guards) than it does on PVP server

PUT PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests in a SEPARATE INSTANCE with lowbies on free prey and no guards OTHERWISE this pvp update is a fail!!

well i hope everyone understand to keep pvp xp items in bag (if low pvp level) and not instantly use them.

see how i did with those 500 and 1k xp skulls.

http://i61.tinypic.com/20hqddi.png
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    well i hope everyone understand to keep pvp xp items in bag (if low pvp level) and not instantly use them.

see how i did with those 500 and 1k xp skulls.

http://i61.tinypic.com/20hqddi.png
    If you save them up and still have some Halloween pvp candy left and one of the new pvp exp rings it makes it even more worthwhile
    Doomsayer 2008

Bori books works too for a small and nice boost.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests With guards isn't working
    this pvp update will work better on PVE server (CE no guards) than it does on PVP server

PUT PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests in a SEPARATE INSTANCE with lowbies on free prey and no guards OTHERWISE this pvp update is a fail!!
    It's not that bad when there aren't too many trolls around. Obviously they should do some tweaks to make the trolls less annoying but it's already possible to have a good time.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    what means "as of now"??? you cant be serious about considering to let this happen to pve servers like the world boss event?!

those ppl on crom chose pve for a reason, and thats because we DONT want any more pvp here than we already have! theres borderkingdoms, minis and arena, and that more than enough for a pve server.

the pvp players can log on to the pvp servers if they need more pvp! bringing more pvp to crom will only cause more hard feelings and bad emotions and loss of agitated players to an already decreasing playerbase.
    Alot of us who came from Tyranny ended up on Crom because that's where the people were. Open world was dying and mini's were popping on Set, that's my story anyway.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    what means "as of now"??? you cant be serious about considering to let this happen to pve servers like the world boss event?!

those ppl on crom chose pve for a reason, and thats because we DONT want any more pvp here than we already have!
    Please, don't speak for everyone.
    You have an opinion and that's perfectly fine, but don't speak in the name of every player on Crom. For instance, I, for one, would like 1 week/month of PVP outside BK. I've chosen Crom because I don't want PVP all the time. Not because I don't want pvp at all.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Where I can find a questgiver for Pichtish Menace in Zelata?

something is wrong here,

on crom - yes i rolled there recently, ce bks zone have quests but it doesnt update them there, and some ppl went kopshef - the events works there also there is plenty of quests to take and you can update some but on other hand it totally sux cos you cant kill anyone outside of event - so for example you can kill each other when arena event started in marked zone after taking cloak but you cant harm any other player out of it - so delivering packages quest is atm ez way to gain some mastery while you cant complete opposite one to kill so called packages smugglers, i will report some more after more info gathered.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast