Thread: t3 PVP weapons for barb

Default t3 PVP weapons for barb

I play a reaver hybrid spec and pvp is all I care about so I went on test live and equipt both the t3 swords and the t3 axes, I still don't get which one is best.

completely naked with just the weapons on the swords show about the same dps if not like 2-3 points higher then the axes.

Fully armored in t3 pvp armor and accessories, the axes seem to have the higher dps, with the base dps + the pvp tab combat dps coming out higher then the swords, the increase seems to come from strength with the axes...

so question is which do you recommend as I'm about to hit pvp 10, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    I play a reaver hybrid spec and pvp is all I care about so I went on test live and equipt both the t3 swords and the t3 axes, I still don't get which one is best.

completely naked with just the weapons on the swords show about the same dps if not like 2-3 points higher then the axes.

Fully armored in t3 pvp armor and accessories, the axes seem to have the higher dps, with the base dps + the pvp tab combat dps coming out higher then the swords, the increase seems to come from strength with the axes...

so question is which do you recommend as I'm about to hit pvp 10, thanks.
    Well kozak, I would definitely go with the axes.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Well kozak, I would definitely go with the axes.
    Heh, thought the same before i even read it.

//Kozak

Main hand sword - higher base dps
    Offhand - sword for crit or axe for plain dps, better talisman type dps(as in it doesn't come from base dps)

Besides sword and axe combo is the only thing comes close to one big hammer or sword... Which real barbs use

I'm using t3 axe and dt sword for duel wield for the coolness factor
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

u gonna hit lvl 10, but ur not sure which weapons are best for u?
    epic
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    u gonna hit lvl 10, but ur not sure which weapons are best for u?
    epic
    He never said how he's about to hit lvl 10

Roflcopter

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    He never said how he's about to hit lvl 10
    speaking like a true prophet
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    for firsts, kalinin is american
    So is king kodac camera