Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: server update

Would it be worth it for me to make a character here?

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    might as well you can get some good pvp, but the events are mostly rigged because of a certain guild

sure give it a shot.we have a group the plays here some times so you would have some engrinch speaking players to join with.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

rage has very little to offer that fury doesnt have since the open world pvp events went live

rage has a much smaller pop tho, and no offlines

Sure it's full of hackers especially that fella that said there are no hackers....he's most assuredly one of those hackers. Hackity hack hack don't talk back

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    rage has very little to offer that fury doesnt have since the open world pvp events went live

rage has a much smaller pop tho, and no offlines
    You cant take anything this guy says srsly. He said this exact same thing about fury when he played on rage
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    You cant take anything this guy says srsly. He said this exact same thing about fury when he played on rage
    for firsts: i havent played on rage since events went live, so no i didnt say the exact same thing (nor did i say there were offlines on rage)

deathwish DID have bigger pop then tyranny for a very very breif period of time more than a year ago, and it was great at that time.

SINCE THEN:
    ---white sands is open to 80s on both servers. b&g used to be unique for its lowbie pvp. most of it would happen in white sands, any conflict duel, hiding games were played on white sands before any other map. since then, lowbie pvp doesnt happen anymore. whenever i do log on none(as in no one) that used to log on every single day for lowbie pvp is online.

---rage has a 10% pvp xp bonus in open world pvp. today the 3 80s online on rage were over yonder in khitai. in the past month every single time i logged on fury its been an open world pvp fest, today its been hours of epicness between groups and raids clashing in white sands.

---fury has minis around the clock, rage doesnt (3 peeps online is kinda dry for minis) fury has seiges, premades, etc.

---rage used to have black out, it doesnt anymore, they are all on fury

Quote Originally Posted by openworldpvp View Post
    for firsts: i havent played on rage since events went live, so no i didnt say the exact same thing (nor did i say there were offlines on rage)

deathwish DID have bigger pop then tyranny for a very very breif period of time more than a year ago, and it was great at that time.

SINCE THEN:
    ---white sands is open to 80s on both servers. b&g used to be unique for its lowbie pvp. most of it would happen in white sands, any conflict duel, hiding games were played on white sands before any other map. since then, lowbie pvp doesnt happen anymore. whenever i do log on none(as in no one) that used to log on every single day for lowbie pvp is online.

---rage has a 10% pvp xp bonus in open world pvp. today the 3 80s online on rage were over yonder in khitai. in the past month every single time i logged on fury its been an open world pvp fest, today its been hours of epicness between groups and raids clashing in white sands.

---fury has minis around the clock, rage doesnt (3 peeps online is kinda dry for minis) fury has seiges, premades, etc.

---rage used to have black out, it doesnt anymore, they are all on fury
    I've actually seen quite a few Rage'r's over on Crom as well.

a healthy 3 80s online, i like it

took the time to log on my lowbie yesterday, a thriving 2 lvl 16-25 in the tortage questing areas. fantastic.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast