Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: server update

Oh yea no doubt there is hackers, but most are exiled from guilds or very well known to everyone lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    then gtfo =) your like the Abob of sins.
    The Master of The Universe.

They never left. Buddy Hacketts have been an integral part of the game since day one and the game just wouldn't be the same without those high speed bunny hoppers

Quote Originally Posted by chh1929 View Post
    They never left. Buddy Hacketts have been an integral part of the game since day one and the game just wouldn't be the same without those high speed bunny hoppers
    fury has 2 hackers, moreover spotted 2 hackers during russian prime time during the open world events.

rage is an epidemic since day 1, since deathwish. prob for me is that everyone is ok with them; either they hack, or they sez 'its part of how it is, mods dont ban anyway'. in all seriousness guys playing on rage HAVE to accept them cuz truly no one in FC is doing anything. so just like me when i didnt have toons on fury they accept it, and go agaisnt anyone bashing their server.

that being said hackers is a very subtle reality of fury with daavid claiming half of fury hacks and that is therefore ok for him to hack, and some other guy that dont look like everyone seems to notice him so ill live it at that.

I dont experience hacks, because I'm the only one on during Aussie primetime =D The past week it's been pretty dead. Server's completely totally and utterly void until EU/US primo =D

Ironically, there's always new people in Tortage. The retention rate after level 10 is seemingly abyssmal. And I still wish FunCom would put up a 'You're gonna die without experience' caveat before rolling a new toon on Rage.

It's mostly the Europeans I've seen hacking. Before the EU/US merge there weren't many, if any Deathwish hackers except for one or two.

Anyway, I usually log on for some lowbie ganking. If WS/UH/AR is empty I'll log off and go back to Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplelotus View Post
    It's mostly the Europeans I've seen hacking. Before the EU/US merge there weren't many, if any Deathwish hackers except for one or two.

Anyway, I usually log on for some lowbie ganking. If WS/UH/AR is empty I'll log off and go back to Fury.
    u look like a pickle

Quote Originally Posted by Purplelotus View Post

I caught quite a few on Deathwish actively hacking. They were mostly fairly subtle about it (and forced me to learn the other classes more intently).

Some people think you dont notice their massive HP pool as a tank, or slightly faster-than-thou rogue-classes, but you learn it =D

What's even more annoying are the German's who own all the battlekeeps, 'attack' each other to lock other's out and you can't small-group attack them yourself =P

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast