Thread: Destiny

Arrow Destiny

http://destiny-aoc.verygames.net

Raiding Guild: Fun, Relaxed and Efficient.

From the early years and up till today Destiny has always been one of the most successful raiding guild on the Crom Age of Conan server.

We crushed all of our enemies, saw them driven before us and enjoyed the lamentation of their women.

Thoth-Amon and his armies defeated, the ancient evils within Temple of Erlik and House of Crom banished from our world for a time, the Emperor and his mysterious Entity dead, Dragon's Spine cleared of all evil... we are eager from new challenges to come our way.

If you want to be part of the epic battles ahead, it's time to embrace your Destiny and join the best warriors in all Hyboria... Today!

What we offer:

- A competitive yet relaxed and fun guild with top-notch players, a friendly atmosphere with a great bunch of people.
    - T3/T3.5/HoC/T4/T5 on farm. World second on T5 clear, world first on Emperor Yah Chieng, Memory Cloud and The Entity. Serverfirst, Worldsecond on the Lurker.
    - Fair loot distribution system based solely on DKP, no minimum attendance required.
    - Full T3 guild city in Poitain and the related pve bonuses, all crafting buildings, renown lvl 20.
    - Sieges.
    - Forum, Teamspeak 3, Guild Bot, etc...

Raiding Schedule (CET):

Tuesday (T5) 19:30 - 23:00
    Wednesday (T4/T3.5) 19:30 - 23:00
    Thursday (T4/T3.5 + T3 Crafting) 19:30 - 23:00
    Saturday (Alt raid) 19:30 - 23:00

Raids can get changed/cancelled because of sieging.
    You're free to attend as many as you want. High raid attendance is rewarded by a dkp bonus.

If you feel like Destiny may be the right guild for you, contact any officer ingame:

Throel, Jonnymedic, Tronkita, Crazy, Ranghild, Pogecor, Polarbearr, Aapox, Morce, Pumbo, Maero.

or click here to register and fill out an application.

Thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by Lethor; 13th December 2014 at 22:37.

We still have several raiding spots open for motivated players.

Default Very Interested

Just returned yesterday after a long layoff.

Im looking for a guild to learn from and have fun with.

Im very interested to become a dedicated raider.

I have one of each class at 80 minus ranger (52)

My mains are DT, Necromancer, SIN, POM

Im willing to play whatever class to better the raid .

I wasnt aware that applying for more than one guild was grounds for rejection, I was merely testing the waters to see what was out there. I was rejected by a guild for applying to 2 other guilds.

Im dedicated and loyal just need a chance to prove