Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 character per account

Default 1 character per account

When are you guys going to remove this stupid thing. It is the only crap thing about this server, well besides the fact that pve bosses now spawn all over the place making less minis pop.

let us make more then 1 character, allow offline lvls to be used.
    Do you guys really think its fun for us to lvl up to 80 for the 20th time? like really?? Think about it.

no low lvl pvp happens anyway, no new or exciting **** to do at low lvl, all it is is a week long grind that is annoying, frustrating, boring and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    When are you guys going to remove this stupid thing. It is the only crap thing about this server, well besides the fact that pve bosses now spawn all over the place making less minis pop.

Do you guys really think its fun for us to lvl up to 80 for the 20th time? like really?? Think about it.

no low lvl pvp happens anyway, no new or exciting **** to do at low lvl, all it is is a week long grind that is annoying, frustrating, boring and stupid.
    u should go to xibaluku i heard its easy .. low level leveling place
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u should go to xibaluku i heard its easy .. low level leveling place
    not going to happen, why should i delete my conq, would like a bear too but yea.. not deleting a character with so much hours put into it.

and yes i know everyone just makes a ftp account for another character, makes me wonder why there is a 1 toon rule per account in the 1st place if its ok to make more accounts.........

not going to happen, why should i delete my conq, would like a bear too but yea.. not deleting a character with so much hours put into it.

and yes i know everyone just makes a ftp account for another character, makes me wonder why there is a 1 toon rule per account in the 1st place if its ok to make more accounts.........
    Makes Funcom believe they have more accounts/people so they can lie to us that its stable.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

They like additional bureacracy maybe. Or they sell account numbers as active players to their shareholders.

Offline levels should be removed from other servers too.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Offline levels should be removed from other servers too.
    why? i see no reason for that. It hurts newer people who want to actually see people to play with.

i have 24 or so lvl 80s and i see you do to, so it sure doesnt effect me or you, but no one likes to lvl in games, especially for the 50th time.

ps- how the hell do you expect them to fix the 250 ping? you want aoc to somehow move your house closer to america? maybe to speed up the internet? yea, aoc please spend billions of $$ on helping the internet get faster so this guy can get 50 ping better. kk. lol..............
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 12th May 2014 at 05:47.

One of the most interesting parts of a game is levelling, and the value of replayablity increases when one is working on his 24th character, listening to the actors, reading the quest lines, and enjoying the levelling content.
    Your generalization is very unusual.
    Offline levels are taking it away, especially from impatient new players, hurting them the most.

P.S. Funcom tested the game for Europe and Asia after the relocation and concluded that the ping did not affect the gameplay. One would only beg them to differ after experiencing sudden jumps from usual 193ms to 250-350ms (those might be odd routes to the server on some unusual days or overloaded Funcom servers). 250-350ms does not happen daily, but it does occur sometimes, spiking and staying there for hours. A part of the game population notices that at the same time, excluding a specific local ISP of the end user.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 12th May 2014 at 07:38.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

i have 24 or so lvl 80s ..........
    Well anyone can buy accounts Jich.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Well anyone can buy accounts Jich.
    That was the best statement ive ever seen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast